ATRT 7

"By the way? When can we see you and Jungsoon together?" Jin asks as he chewed on his food

"By the way? When can we see you and Jungsoon together?" Jin asks as he chewed on his food. The maknae looks down, gulping.
"Hey? What happened? Do you not like the food?" Hoseok asks, noticing this.
"U-uh... I don't know, hyungs..." Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"About what?" Jin asks, frowning.
"About me and Jungsoon being together?" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"That's okay, finish your food then you can rest" Jin says, smiling.

Jungkook finished his food, bowing before he went away. Yoongi grabbed his plate, frowning.
"Isn't it weird?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"What's weird?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"Whenever we ask for Jungsoon, Jungkook would be out... Then when we ask for Jungkook, Jungsoon is gone... It's like he's hesitating on them being together?" Yoongi says.

"You're right... It's like, when Jungkook's here, Jungsoon's gone. She always says she's going whenever Jungkook's coming back" Hoseok says, the others nodded.
"We might just be overreacting" Namjoon says, scratching his nape.
"But we've never heard of Jungsoon, we've heard of him having a big brother but not a twin" Jimin says, humming.
"Don't jump into conclusions, we'll wait til Jungkook says anything, he might have a reason" Jin says.
"Now shoo! Let's leave Taehyung to wash the dishes" Jin says, laughing. Taehyung huffs, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook was hearing all of these, he's slowly getting scared. What if they find out that him and Jungsoon are the same person, what would happen? What will there reactions be to knowing that he's a crossdresser? Would they be mad? Would they kick him out? Jungkook shakes his head, groaning.
"I hope not" He says to himself, walking to his room. He sat on his bed, grabbing his box of girl clothes. Caressing it, he sighs.

"I'm scared... I'm really scared of what will happen... "