ATRT 3

"Jungsoon?" Jin says until Jimin and Taehyung stepped forward

"Jungsoon?" Jin says until Jimin and Taehyung stepped forward. They both smiled, grabbing both Jungsoon, or should I say, Jungsoon's hands.
"Hi, Jungsoon ah... Uhm... You look so pretty!" Jimin says, giggling.
"Yeah! Both you and Jungkook ah, are pretty!" Taehyung says.
"Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, step away from the woman, you're making her uncomfortable" Namjoon says, sighing.
"Oh, leader, come on, we just wanted to know our maknae's twin" The two says, giggling.
"You guys are acting like highschool girls who met the highschool heartthrob that it makes me want to puke" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.

"You're just jealous that we're talking to a pretty girl" Jimin says, huffing before he looks back and gave Jungsoon puppy eyes.
"I-I... I can talk to a pretty girl too!" Yoongi argues, glaring.
"Okay, then, try talking to her" Taehyung says and pushed Yoongi to Jungsoon. They stared at each other, Jungsoon giggles, making all of them coo.
"These two brat, just wait til she's gone" Yoongi says, huffing.
"You laugh exactly like your brother" Jin says, chuckling.
"Well?" Jungsoon says, giving Yoongi a smile.
"U-uh... You're pretty?" Yoongi says, biting his bottom lip.
"Why does it sound like a question, Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok says, smirking as he wiggled his brows, teasing Yoongi.

"You fuc-" Yoongi cuts himself off, stopping from almost punching Hoseok and gulping as he looks back at Jungsoon. He then scratched his nape, giving a small smile as he blushes.
"Sorry about that, he's just irritating me" Yoongi says.
"Ohhh, Yoongi hyung saying sorry to a pretty girl, how entertaining" They said, except for Jin, who just chuckled. Jungsoon looked at her phone, bowing.
"I-I need to go" She says, smiling. They all nod before Jungsoon walked out of the room.
"Hyungs, I think I'm in love" Jimin and Taehyung says at the same time, smiling.

"Shut the fuck up, both of you"