𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧

Muzan watched as Kokushibou turned around to look towards his master

Muzan watched as Kokushibou turned around to look towards his master. His six eyes widen as he knelt in repent.

The archer on the other hand walked away as if he couldn't be bothered. Kokushibou thinking his master would be angered by this instead gave the archer a simple saying.

"Until the hunt continues archer.."

The archer turned his head and nodded. With that he was gone again.

Muzan then had an annoyed expression.  He snapped his fingers, Kokushibou moved quickly.

"Yes Muzan-sama.... I apologize ....for the Archers behavior."

Kokushibou was going to say something about how he isn't a true warrior of Muzans but the demon king stopped.

"I will tell you this Kokushibou...that archer...do not mess with him.. if you see him, report it to me. Tell the other upper ranks and lower about it too. "

Kokushibou without arguing nodded and left in a flash.  As a shadow moves. He was gone too.

Muzan sighed and left to the fortress. The demon lord remembered to order more demons to kill the pillars and try and find that blue spider lilly.

The Ubuyashiki family can wait for now..

He wanted the archer first,  with him he would have a perfect race, a perfect fighter and with his added blood to make him stronger..

A perfect king.

Muzan would be more than satisfied with it..

🏹🏹🏹

The archer demon or known as Yasumebe (y/n) walked back to his temple and waited.

He knew that king would come after him, for what? He didn't know. And he didn't want to know.

(y/n) couldn't be bothered to be a servant or a underling. He knew of their powers and strength, how others feared them. But he was just as strong without it.

He lived as a hunter and an kyūdōka. He was fine with it. Content even.

He didn't need to feel lonely when he was always alone.

Muzan could listen to him or follow him all he likes or even tempt him. If he dies saying no to his proclaim then so be it. Everyone dies someday.

Death is like the moon, always apparent and always visible. Whether you believe it or not.

He rather be dead than be a servant. He is one of the best Archers in all of Japan. Even in the late Muromachi and now of the Edo.

He introduced the breathing techniques to archer in the end of the Sengoku. He was known as the Archery master. He surpassed his masters and expectations.

He was not perfect and didn't want to be part of someone's perfections.

Someone who took his sanity away. Someone who took his humanity.

Muzan Kibutsuji could try but he was persistent.

"I will not join you even if when I die."

The hunt was now more so a scavenge..

🏹🏹🏹

Kokushibou was able to pull Akaza, Upper Two and Douma upper six to talk. Gyokko and Hantengeu were out hunting for a meal.

"Why? If the demon didn't bow down then why shouldn't we kill him?" Akaza reasoned.

Kokushibou sighed and told him again.  "Because Muzan-sama doesn't want us to harm him, only report of we see the archer. Maybe he will get punishment from his directly."

Akaza sighed and nodded, with that he left to go hunt as well. Douma on the other hand asked on.

"So Kokushibo-dono...why did you try and fight the Archer? Did he insult you?"

Kokushibou didn't answer instead he began to walk way from upper six.

"Or maybe you are envious of a true master in his sport and isn't second best..or at best.."

Douma's head was cut off and diced. Kokushibou growled and left.

But the upper six demon was correct.

He was envious of a true master, it only reminded him of his late twin Yoriichi.  He had perfect his breathing style and moved it to archery.

The archer and the swords man.

Two classes of warriors.  One outdated the other coming as something brand new thanks to its ancestors.

But the outdated has respect. The other has arrogance and a treacherous past.

He growled and scowled in anger at the image of his late twin.

The only thing he saw in that archer was his twin. Someone better..someone superior.

Someone better.

He wanted to be the best Samurai. No.

He wanted to be the beat warrior.

"Do not fret archer, we will fight one day. And see who is the better and worth of each others time. "

The sword versus the arrow and bow. One is elegance the other is perfection of speed.

But only one can be superior.

Hello! I'm doing these quickly! I gave you all the link to the mugen movie! Bybye! Love you!

Yes I do!