𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧

Muzan heard from his study as Akaza and Douma returned

Muzan heard from his study as Akaza and Douma returned. Normally he wouldn't care about their quarrels. But now after they were sent on a death mission about his favored archer. Now he cared. But he wanted to listen before appearing. Make the burn worse.

..

"You loss?! WHY!?" Daki whined as Douma told her that the loss and had to return before the sun rose. Both upper ranks were pissed and tired. Getting an earful from Daki was not helping.

All the upper ranks were in a lounge area in the fortress. Douma felt like if Daki stopped ranting and let them explain he would have killed her himself. "WHY DID YOU LOOSE? YOUR UPPER RANK TWO AND THREE? DOES SOMEONE ELSE NEED TO DO YOUR JOBS FOR YOU TOO? GODS!" 

Now that pissed Douma way off. Akaza had to rip off his arm despite the less blood. He did it to not punch her. She is a lady.

"Now listen here you ignorant brat! We almost died. What says you who walked on his land to be nosy, after being warned of what Muzan-sama told you many times too? You think you can defeat him? Your brother and you would have died before even dodging one single arrow. Us living and coming back is proof of our strength!"

Douma fanned himself to calm down. He was tired of her whining. Demons usually do not get tired but the two of them were.

Of all this bull shit.

Kokushibou sighed, he stood up and looked down on the two sitting demons. He was angered by their lack of answers and more of excuses.

"You are upper ranks...he isn't. What was the problem? Are you not strong enough....Akaza, Douma?"

His tone was cold. So cold the Gyuutarou and Hantengeu shivered. Daki crossed her arms and shook her head. 

"First of all. Daki has no right to be upset. Muzan-sama warned you purposely, not us. You are upper rank six. The weakest of all of us. If your one to talk how about you walk to that archery park and fight him. I'm sure your sashes would do wonders on him. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN NOT TOUCH OR SEE THE FUCKER!" Akaza answered.

"If you want to complain handle you own damn business. Oh wait! That's right you were threatened not to! Wonder why? Instead you and mr. he insulted my art form decided to send us to our deaths!"

Akaza sighed as he fell back onto a bunch of pillows.

"Mou! We were sent under the idea that he insulted Kokushibou-dono or Daki. Instead we get answered it was the other way around. That archer did not do a dam thing to you two! We could have died just for your egos to calm down!"

"You think we're so weak then how about you two go handle the archer? Can fight someone you can't see can you? SO WHY FUCKING SEND US?"

"Yes why send them Kokushibou? Right after I told not only you and Daki not to do anything about the archer demon. I also told you to tell the other ranks as well. So why did you two disobey? Matter why did all of you disobey?"

Muzan glared at all of them. His face had veins throbbing on it. His hands too. His archer was attacked? By his upper ranks? No, no. Someone was going to pay..

"I told you all an order. You disobeyed. Therefore you get punished."

Half the heads of all the upper ranks was cut off. Making them all loose blood. Muzan continued to torture and harm all of them. Burning them, making them sit in the smallest amount of shade on the sunny day. Burning them, all such he could think of.

"The next time you disobey, you won't even be able to see the moon."

With that the demon lord was gone.

🏹🏹🏹

(Y/n) sat on his little pillow in his home happily. He was fine. He and Notei did an amazing job, Notei controlling the phoenix and moving the arrows, while he aimed and made more.

Perfect in his eyes.

All of a sudden he gets a weird noise at his door.

The archer was careful to not awaken Notei, she was tired too. He opened the door and put on a shock expression.

"Hello Kibutsuji..what can I do for you today? Or more so what for me?" He completely forgot about the deal.

Muzan smiled very weirdly and simply told him.

"Come live with me."

While at the same time Kokushibou said..

"I swear the next time I see that damn archer, he will die."

What a state of events has been made. What could possibly go wrong?