𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙥.2

The upper rank demon stared at the archer

The upper rank demon stared at the archer. He was a father?

Gyuutaro was in deep thought until he remembered he was going to be killed. He is the weakest upper rank..

"Shit."

Arrows came and went, he dodged, some and some others he did not.

"Wait, wait man! Im- I'm here to ask you...some stuff..not for Kokushibou-sama or any of the other ranks like my sister..or that man..I just came here on accident..I didn't know she was your kid..or anything. Please I'm not lying."

Gyuutarou was eyed thoroughly.. the archer turned to look at Notei. She looked at her father and nodded rapidly. "He was nice!" she pointed at Gyuuatrou and smiled.

The archer lowered his weapon and stopped his blood demon art. His daughter held out her hand to Gyuutarou. He reached for it while eyeing the archer. Should he take it? Or not?

The archer nodded and motioned for him to take her hand. Within seconds the trio were engulfed into darkness. Soon at the archery park. The same one his sister was caught snooping at.

"T-thanks man..and girl..? Gyuutaro patted her head gently. Not even Naikeme could do that. He was impressed but far more impressed with the temple..it was so large and luxurious.

"Woah..."

"Yes now follow, so you can tell me why you are here? To bring a message to Muzan or from the fake-"

"Hey man, I told you I'm not apart of it not that I care too much.. but I do have questions.."

The archer demon eyed him and nodded, Notei brought them both blood infused tea. The finest in all of Kyoto practically.

The two sat in silence, sipping and looking around. The silence was comforting on both parties. All was well until Gyuutarou had to ask.

"Wait your a dilf?"

"What?"

🏹🏹🏹🏹

After explaining what a dilf was Gyuutarou promptly got knocked in the head for explaining it and saying it in front of Notei. A demon child.

"Sorry.. but truly how did you turn to a demon."

The archer looked at Gyuutarou, he wasn't that trust worthy yet..

"Wait, to make you feel better let me tell you how I did and my sister did..even though you probably hate her..but trade?"

He smiled at the archer who internally smirked. He may see himself as ugly but he was keen on fairness.

"Fine explain your story as I do mine.."

"Gladly..Yasumebe-sama." the archer groaned at the title but listened.

..

"My sister and I were born broke, below the level of poor. We literally stayed warm in sheds of hay or mulch. But I did it all for her, all for my baby sis you know?"

He looked at the archer with his tea, his eyes glazed over with the haunted memories he could never forget. He snapped out of it when Notei played with his green and black hair. she hummed a tune while doing so. It was caring.

"On some days I would carry her on my back, or while she slept. But our parents didn't care. Hell I don't even remember them.. yet I still hate them. I was cascaded for my appearance but Daki wasn't. They had a point to do so too. But.."

He stopped. He looked into his cup.

"They wanted her as a whore as young as 8. I couldn't do it. Yes Daki is pretty but not like that..I didn't want some old creep touching her or whatever.. but I guess now it is our reality."

He sipped his tea and looked at Notei. She looked a little like Daki. From what he remembered. Soft in nature, kind.  Caring..where did all that go? All replaced was a brat and even worse crybaby. He loved her but also wanted to strangle her too.

"One day, a guy who knew my parents wanted money after getting swindled by it in their old town. He was angry, and we were poor. He wanted some type of pay. Either by taking Daki up the stream or getting two ugly kids.."

He shuddered. This was weird..he shouldn't have any emotion behind this..why now?

"What happened?" Notei asked as she filled his tea more, she patted his back after the shutter. He thanked her and gave a small smile. It made her light up.

"He burned her..I refused to let her go..she burned and burned. But she didn't die." It explained why Daki yelped at the detail that the archer has the wield of a fiery phoenix as Akaza told her.

Her fear.

"So, my parents kicked me away than just let him take advantage of her. I walked through and through with Daki on my back like normal.. until Douma-sama found us.."

The archer and Notei looked confused..

"He turned us to demons..not Muzan..but Daki.."

It all made sense now..

"I see thank you for sharing..Gyuutarou..I apologize for my actions of attacking our sister and-"

"Oh no! She deserved it..she did..."

Daki while doing Muzans hair sneezed. Not a thing demons do.

'Someone is talking about me..'

Not good at all.

Hello! Updates will change to every week on sunday at around anytime! Thanks byebye! Also kinda made up Gyuutaro's backstory..