❀𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

Muzan stared up at the ceiling giving off fake moans, groans and grunts

Muzan stared up at the ceiling giving off fake moans, groans and grunts. His human "wife" was giving him a blowjob and was...

Not the best.

In Muzans opinion too much teeth.

He pulled her hair to get off but she kept going. Mumbling if how she wanted to please her husband and push him to his release.

It wasn't going to come. Literally.

The only reason he was hard was due to the fact of other events before this. How he actually came without being fully touched and how words do make an impact.

Ever since being bed ridden in the Heian. He had never felt such humane and lust filled pleasure. It was either he did it on his own or never had someone to do it.
But..

Now.  With the agreement with (y/n). He can feel pleasure when he wants and feel satisfied.

"You said you wanted to satisfied right Kibutsuji?"

Hell his voice was stuck in his head, his dam voice. Rude and rough. Cruel even.

It made Muzan groan out and cum all over his human wife. Not from her, from him.

"Did I do good my love?" She asked as she licked her lips.

He grit his teeth and remembered. Didn't she imply this night? Then what was she doing during the day? She had marks on her breast. Not from the demon.

But a human.

Muzan snarled and decided he didn't need a wife now. He didn't need to fit in for now and hide. He had better shit to do.

So within a snap her head was off her body. Blood gushed out like a fountain fountain her body fell to the floor. Muzan put on a kimono with the help of some minor demon servants.

He walked out the home with flames behind it. By morning there would be nothing left.

Doors opened to the fortress and he walked in. Ignoring the demon with white hair and flowr tattoos who wanted to praise him.

He waved it off with a threatening glare. She shut up and ran behind a green haired guy.

Muzan thought he looked like a rat. Both of them.  When out of sight she began to cry of how he didn't like her and how could she could get him to.

The demon Gyuutaro warned her telling of how they weren't even the an upper moon and more so Douma's apprentices.

But Daki his sister continued.  She then came to the conclusion.

"I wonder if it was that meany archer guy.."

She pouted and remembered how the arrow that was shot at her could have killed her new demon body.

He was strong, so she needed some stronger on her side.

'A samurai and a kyūdōka. Wonder who would win.'

Daki then stopped her whining and went to find someone.

"Say, Douma-sama. Where is ghat Samurai demon?"

🏹🏹🏹

The said archer remembered Daki's face. How she was staring at a roof top. She appeared right before him 'pleasing ' Muzan.

He covered his body and was nice enough to make it seem no one was there and shrouded his aura.

Luckily the shot worked as a warning. If the samurai knew better too then this would stop.

He chuckled at the idea of her fighting him. He didnt fight woman. He didn't see a point to it. Nor did he eat any. Woman were too innocent and doll like to be eaten or hurt.

He remembered vaguely of a woman in his life.

'The moon is beautiful isn't it  Yasumebe-sama!"

He remembered how easily she was taken away before his own eyes. Coming back from a campaign to see her dead and half eaten corpse.

He grit his teeth and the sad memory. He couldn't even remember her name.

"I will avenge you my dear. We will be together once again. Please just wait for me."

Why would a man wait hundreds of years to avenge the woman he loves? Simply answer.

He had to hunt the prey he wanted.

And now said prey was in his hands like putty.  Oh how he was great at hiding his thoughts.

"Until we meet again. Kibutsuji.."

book basically:

book basically:

Muzan is this to Yasumebe (M/n)^

Yasumebe (M/n) to muzan:

THE POWER KF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! ALSO I FUCKING HATE YOU