𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜❀

(Smut ahead, warning)

Muzan was walking on the archery park's grass as he felt the cool breeze in his longer more defined hair. The red lipstick across his lips was pulled into a dizzy smirk.

The fantasy he had envisioned is coming a reality..to thinks its only steps away..
"Marvelous for I and him.."

Luckily (y/n) told Gyutarou to take Notei somewhere safe and to get far away from here. The smell of blood lust and power was evident. Too evident. Gyutarou nodded and took Notei somewhere before the sun could come into the sky. Muzan was already there at the front door as the sun bloomed over the horizon.

Yasumebe (y/n) looked around the room and made sure all curtains were closed. He sat cross legged as the door slides open.

He kept his gaze down murmuring a small 'kami-sama help me'. Muzan walked behind him..but..It was a woman's embrace? Thinking it was that upper ranks sister he was about to throw her across the room or open the dam window. But a familiar voice calmed him.

"Do not fret my dear archer...I am here, not my underlings..I have heard they have harmed you..my apologies..I'll make sure to have no harm brought to you."

The archer lowered his head and said a small thank you. Muzan just hearing his voice could have felt his "newer" area gush. He smiled as he pulled (y/n)'s head up. Bringing their lips together they shared a simmering kiss. One that left Muzan weak in his mind and knees.

One that made (y/n) wonder..if he made a good decision.

"Allow me to show you first my new revelation, my favorite.."

🏹🏹🏹

"F-*hic*-fuuck~" Muzan was face down ass up. He had tear stains on his face, arousal stains down his legs. He felt so good. It was soo marvelous to him. He was biting his lip and fel felt (y/n)'s cock thrust harshly into his swollen and puffy pussy.

His clit was being played with and so were hie nipples and breast. It was soo amazing. He was just begging for more and more. Making loud noises and praises. Menahwile..

The archer was not speaking.

He couldn't. He was speechless.

Muzan's pussy felt extraordinary. He couldn't lie. What ever he did to his male body could be a marvel of science or a horror of nature. But god it made his dick feel like it was melting off. He was tight and warm. 

Even gazing at his body before hand made his heart beat faster.

Muzan pushed down from the floor, he motioned for (y/n) to lye back and let him.

Muzan rested his hands on Yasumebe's chest and lowered himself down onto his cock. A song of moans and curses expelled from his throat. He looked down at him. Eyes half lidded and looking just as handsome as ever.

He bent down and pecked his lips and smiled.

"We are not done yet, I still want us both to feel satisfaction.."

🏹🏹🏹

Kokushibou cut another tree down with a single slash. He was angry.

Daki, Akaza and Douma were forced to clean out areas for Muzan as part of their punishment. To look for a certain flower. But while doing so they  just spoke about how much they either A. Hates each other.
B. How much they hated that Archer.

So same as usual.

Kokushibou kept hearing Daki whine about how her brother is ignoring her even thought she started it and also why she is not a favorite. Akaza ripped his arms off again. He didn't know why and Douma were here.

It was Kokushibou's and Daki's punishment not theirs. 

"Well aww bohoo. Want to say why the hell we are here?" Daki turned around, with her sashes holding the rest of the dug up buckets of precious soils their master needed.

"Kokushibou-sama said something about it, I don't know.."

All looked toward the oldest demon.

"Daki's own brother found us a loop hole to getting the archer. We use it, we get him."

Akaza'a eyes widen. Douma looked elsewhere.

"So your saying..we get a chance to get the archer and finally kill him?" The samurai demon nodded.

"Well then where is this loop hole?"

..

"I think that guy who likes papa is weird..he smiles like a snake." Notei was inside the god dam infinity fortress. Not very smart move.

But Gyutarou didn't know where to go, so he yelled out Nakime's name. The biwa demon was kind to the young demon girl. She played with her hair. Notei even gave one of those Kimono's to Nakime for letting her play with the biwa a little.

Nakime had gained a new friend.

She also told how the others were sent away on a mission, hunting or on punishment.  Muzan was out visiting someone. Gyutarou concluded.

"The archer."

"Papa!"

"Yes, he led us right to our dear loop hole.."

Hello! Sorry for the late update! Bybye!