❀𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙊𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Double again! Next one maybe not.(Smut warning)

"So the plan is set, we all understand now? Douma do we need to explain again?" Gyutarou looked toward the demon. Douma nodded and looked toward the female demon doctor who was about to preform the cure to the curse placed within the demon blood of these upper ranks.

Akaza after figuring out Notei was a young girl and also the archer's daughter immediately tried to seek him out to apologize. But he only came across a bunch of upper ranks and some type of tea party.

Of course he had to apologize to the young demon girl..and her very deadly father. Where ever he may be. Muzan said he would be busy with him so being of how he is supposed to keep him distracted, mentally and physically.

Akaza let Notei braid his hair, or just fluff with it. Kokushibou made sure to meet Tamayo as did the other ranks. Gyokko and Hantengeu..none cared. They wouldn't help in ways to do so, Not what was needed either.

Kokushibou after seeing those memories from what seemed as Yasumebe's he understood. But he still needed to be on the safe side. So Tamayo thanks to Nakime and Notei was able to come way and help relieve the curse. She also spoke of joining their plan. But she needed to draw so of their blood to enable the freedom from Muzan.

All upper ranks looked toward each other, there was still on problem.

"What about Daki? She has hatred for the archer and some what of Notei?" Akaza said, he knew of how she hates him, so why side with him?

Gyutaro looked toward the rest of them.

"I'll handle Daki, you all make sure to not get caught.."

🏹🏹🏹🏹

"f~fuck~" Muzan moaned as his ass was getting fucked. He could not think straight at all.
(Y/n) wiped sweat off his brow and looked down at the king of demons and made sure to leave him satisfied. They been going at it since the sun went down.

Giving Tamayo so much time to do as she pleased, and to clear the curse.

"M-more~ fuck *hic*.." He comanded, Muzan clenched down on him, faltering all movements.

"Fucking bastard, going to cum again? Dammit, not even 20 rounds in.." Thats how long the archer had to clear his mind and think. He needed to hurry this up. He thrusted harshly to abus his prostate. Muzan was thinking of how he wanted this to last, more and more.

He wanted all of him, every day and time. His seven brains all came to the conclusion.

'He needs to be my king, my favoured and beloved archers as my king...'

The archer bite down on his shoulder and pumped his cock, if he tried to make this session go faster he could possibly drain him. But then again, Muzan if the king. There would be no way of doing so.

(Y/n) flipped him over and started pistol fucking him. Pulling all the way out and thrusting back in. His thrust made Muzan's soaking and tight hold mold into the archers form. Not wanting to let go.

(Y/n) Yasumebe couldn't wait till he could at least maybe pass out.

..

Muzan lied next to his lover as he played with his hair. The scene was quiet, almost peaceful. he wanted these moments alot more. Very much more. he felt like if he as by his side more and more, nothing not even the new leader and his family can stop him, or his beloved archer..

Or king.

"You will only bring greatness to me, my king. Please...stay with me.." (y/n) closed his eyes and began to try and sleep. Demons never sleep but it brought peace to him and his hardships.

Muzan smiled and whispered into the archers ear, his fangs curving into a wicked smile.

"I love you.."

Somewhere far away, Notei would feel bubbling rage and anger also disgust. She didn't react to hard but she did grip onto Gyutaro's arm harshly.

"Hm? Notei are you good?"

"Y-yeah..lets just continue with the plan..and you should go get your sister.."

Gyutaro nodded and headed off.
To find Daki.

🏹🏹🏹

Daki sat in the brothel alone, she hasn't seen her brother in what felt like years but was only weeks. She sat as the door opened, about to say beat it to what ever perv wants to cheat on his wife with.

But it was her brother.

"Hey, why you sulking?" He slouched down into a chair next to her. Daki looked away from him.
"Why aren't you helping me? Did you forget our promise? Where have you been otherwise?"

Daki was angry with her dear big brother, but Gyutarou remembered this was to get her on his side.

The right side.

He sighed and shrugged it off. "Did you tell that man about Kokushibou-sama? If so tell me why?"

Daki looked at him and crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. She was but hurt about not only her brother ditching her but also Kokushibou her main ally.

"Look, Daki that man isn't worth your-"

"And what do you know?" She stated. Her eyes burned with rage. Earning the younger sister a glare from her brother.

"You know what daki?"

"What? Your a traitor too? And don't see my needs? You completely forgotten me!"

Gyutaro sighed. He pulled chrd hus nose and looked into his dear sisters eyes..

"Muzan doesn't like you. He doesn't want you! Goodness you want to try so hard to impress a coward and tyrant who can't kill off one person without ordering us to do so? But can glady torture us when we mess up?"

Gyutaro looked at his sister. "He doesn't even remember our names for hells sake!"

"So why? Why? Why do all this and make a fool of yourself? We never wanted this! We never wanted to be this! We kill and eat people who were just like us! He doesn't care, he just cares for what helps and pleases him..is the lowest rank going to do for him? No."

Daki started to cry and whine, about how he was wrong and he does care.

"Then say his name daki."

She looked up at him. He had his arms crossed.

"M-muzan-sama!"

"No honorific. If he cares so much you can say his whole name. Like Muzan Kibutsuji. "

Nothing happened to him.

"See? He doesn't care for us, he lies and manipulates us. If you care for yourself or even me, please listen and here me out."

Out of nowhere Notei and the others appeared. Nakime spoke.

"Let's talk Daki..about the archer.."

Hi! Hope you liked it bybye!