𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠

Finally the two characters talk oof and get proper introduction...also doing this story fast 5 chapters wow.

also doing this story fast 5 chapters wow

The archer spoke. Muzan knew he was speaking with him.

"I will not become a simple slave to you." The demon king felt anger bubble in his thoughts. But then again.

He didn't want him as a servant. He wanted him as his partner.

His king.

Muzan had to think of some way to say..

"Okay my archer. If you do not want to be seen as one of my underlings then how about a different scenario."

Muzan held out his hand, and let his pointer finger point out the most.

"I will give you a share of my blood. Free of cost. All you have to do I stay by my side and also ..."

Muzan smirked wickedly.

"Satisfy all my needs. I will do the same for you. Therefore this is a deal and not a demand."

The demon king sat on the temple door step and looked up and the sitting demon.
He prayed that he would say yes. He needed this challenge, the satisfaction that his words worked and not his power.

He knew those who didn't fear him had no impact from his power. Even some demons.  So if he didn't fear him, he had to make him feel he needed him.

Which he did.

"Fine. But you will not make me bow to you or make me feel like a simple dog. This is a simple agreement Kibutsuji. I don't want anything more than. I just want to stay a hunter, a kyūdōka. Not a filthy whore for you."

Muzan chuckled and nodded.

"Of course but of course.  You see archer..You won't be the one being one the satisfaction side. I will...

I would satisfied all your needs..they would satisfy mine..let me be your own..toy."

Muzan smiled as the Archers two golden eyes widen. He didn't care if he could please him, no no.

He, Muzan wanted the satisfaction of pleasing someone else. Letting him be in control.

When you control a lot of things and people you often wish you could let go and be told what to do or relax.

Now with woman and some men, Muzan would be the dominant one. Get what he wants and go. But here..

He wanted this demon to fuck him and tear him apart, degradation, appraisal, no words, dirty talk, hell even choke him.

"Then I guess Kibutsuji..we are in agreeance."

He stood up. Within the blink of an eye he had Muzan pinned to the engawa floor. His face centimeters away from being forcefully pushed into the wood.

"I always wanted a new fuck toy.."

This hunt ot now ravageable feast.

Has begun.

🏹🏹🏹

Somewhere far away, a demon had just saved two children from deaths door.

One speaking of his ugliness the other praise for her beauty.

But the demon warned then of their new master and how he should be treated. Hearing his wishes and how he has saved many and blessed some. Making one of the demons excited to please him. The upper rank demon telling the siblings if they worked well they could be his favorite.

But..

He also let something else slip too.

"The next time you meet him..do not speak of an demon who is a kyūdōka.  If you do..

You will wished you were burned to death again. Daki."

The demon siblings nodded. The upper ranks have new servants. But despite the welcoming and the new share of power.

One of the siblings wondered.

"Who is the archer demon..and why is it they are a favorite of him.."

The demon girl now named Daki said to her brother.

Her jealous actions were showing. She wanted to be a favorite of her savior, her king.

She would do anything to prove she would be. And was.

Oooo hello! How are you! We see why Muzan wanted to speak with him! Also daki is here with big brother Gyuutaro!(sexy mf) anyway have a great day!