𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚

The archer demon truly didn't think much of the upcoming killing of himself

The archer demon truly didn't think much of the upcoming killing of himself. His death was promised and predicted but will it? If the samurai promised it why not he do off with the archer himself in a more proper matter. Rather than an assassination.

Assassination attempt.

He was't worried of it. Yasumebe merely just looked it off. He wasn't over confident in his skill but he knows when fear is shown in simple actions. This is one of them.

He also knew the samurai was warned by their king as well. So this may be his only way to prove himself as better. Not the (y/n) cared. He didn't care if he wanted to prove his was better. He wasn't a swordsman, but he insulted his craft.

Something he would never do to anyone. Even an amateur.

So either way, one will die or they would follow in their kings steps and run away.
The irony would be eventful either way.

He stared out to the upcoming moon. He knew they would be here any moment. Why should he prepare, this isn't a siege. So why create a wall or make an attack from the air. But he was still a hunter and still an archer.

He still needed to be ready.

Notei had told him of when it was predicted and by who. Two upper ranks fighting to get rid of a simple no worried demon? How ridiculous.

A joke at most.

(Y/n) then remembered that Muzan could drop by, how the hell would he continue to act this way with him here. He made his skin crawl. But it had to be done so the opportunity can be perfect. 

He very much so couldn't help the feelings the demon lord had pointed toward him. But it had to happen some how.

"The hunt has now begun. Let's see if Yasumebe-dono can be smart about this.."

"Indeed."

🏹🏹

Douma missed the arrow coming for him by a hair. Kokushibou said this would be easy and done with.

"HE FUCKING LIED TO US! THIS MAN ISN'T A MERE PUNK!" Akaza couldn't touch him. He was shooting large arrows almost body piercing ones. Ones to cut off your head. Douma lost a chunk of his legs and his regeneration was super slow then too.

(Y/n)'s blood demon art repairs the wood of the arrows. Therefore they cannot break. Mixed with a breathing style and he is in perfection. 

"Ah! He hasn't reloaded Akaza-dono! We can attack now!" Just as he said that more arrows came down on them. "You dam jinx!" Akaza saw the sun coming up on the horizon. He had five arrows shot through him. He was loosing too much blood. He couldn't activate any blood demon art.

Douma who was now upper rank two, wasn't doing any better. Fire beats ice.

All his blood demon art melted away as soon as he conjured it. This was a fucking mess.

Akaza grabbed Douma, he called out for the biwa demon to open the doors. They loss. Kokushibou said this was a won and done. Not a full cavalry battle. How can you fight someone you can't see? The archer didn't even show his face or speak.

As soon as they stepped on the archery parks land, fire was set upon them. Also don't forget the huge phoenix in the air swooping and burning them. It was controlled by arrows too.

"This is fucking ridiculous, not only is fucking regeneration a loss, but no we have to hear Daki and Kokushibou whine of how we loss. He started this shit, why not end it?"

Douma nodded his head, this was dumb.

"Kokushibou-dono just didn't want someone better than him around I guess..But he did insult the archer too...think about something of just a string and a stick. I think they fought over a marechi the archer had or was it the other way around.."

Akaza froze.

They almost died for a fucking marechi? Not being burned by the sun, not being poisoned with wisteria. 

For fucking ego damage and a pitiful human?

"I swear Kokushibou and that dam archer will die in the sun's wrath if I can't kill them." Akaza muttered. He was pissed, he lost to someone he couldn't see. He lost for someone who was ordered to not interfere with the archer. He lost for Kokushibou to yell at them for being weak.

"Mou! I didn't even see him..I wondered why that man likes him so much.." Douma honestly did not care. If all the upper ranks hated the archer demon then he would have no grounds to speak on it. He never met him nor know him. So why be mad? 

Some may think he is not the smartest but, once the two upper ranks stepped foot on that land he knew they would have died if they battled till sun up. They would have died possibly from blood loss too.

Either way, one new upper rank is now enemies with that demon. The other not so much.

But now they were going to feel the wrath of a new opponent..

Muzan's.