Chapter 17

"Have you already unpacked?" Kylie asked.

I laughed to myself and said, "There really wasn't much to unpack... Kris said she was taking me shopping tomorrow?" I said unsure.

Scott began laughing at first; then Khloè, then Kourtney, and so on. A chain reaction of laughter was set off around the room. I sat there, confused, as everyone but me laughed.

"Good luck with that!" Khloè laughed.

"W-what do you mean?" I laughed a little, but only because everyone else was laughing too.

"Well," Khloè began, "everyone in this room has been shopping with her before. She can be... interesting when it comes to shopping for other people."

"How so?" I pressed for more information from her.

Kourtney joined in the conversation. "She will walk into a fancy, extremely overpriced store, and pick out outfit after outfit for you... except all the outfits are her taste, not yours."

"Oh, that's not even the beginning of it." Kim laughed. "If I don't like something she has picked out for me or bought for me, she will either break down sobbing in the middle of the store, or throw a tantrum and cuss me out."

I laughed along with the rest of them, but I was still a little lost. "So, what you are saying is she wants me to wear what she likes, even if I don't like it...?" I asked as my voice trailed of.

Kim nodded. "Exactly. And she won't take no for an answer! She goes overboard and buys everything in sight! She is definitely a shop-a-holic."

"Oh." I replied simply.

"We even tried taking her credit cards away, but she just paid with cash instead. Like she doesn't already have enough...." Kourtney scoffed and Scott laughed.

"So, should I not go?" I asked.

"No, I mean, if you need stuff to wear, let her take you. But if she starts picking out all the stuff and forcing her style on you, just go along with it. Say yes to stuff you hate. In the long run spending that extra money is much better than starting World War III with her." Kourtney laughed. I nodded and laughed along with her.

"I can come with you if you want? Just so there will be someone else besides just the two of you." Kim suggested.

"Uh, sure..." I nodded. "If you want to."

"Sure! I can bring Northy too!" She smiled down at North asleep in her arms.

"Wait." Kendall said, looking at the wall deep in thought. Everyone looked at her. "Is Kamryn really North's babysitter or was that all fake?"

Kim laughed. "I did ask her to be North's sitter."

"Okay. So what's the deal with them? Why does North love Kamryn so much? She won't even crawl to me!" She laughed.

"I don't know! She just loves her." Kim smiled.

"Really? Well maybe we should put it to the test." Scott said intriguingly, with a mischievous grin on his face.

"What are you talking about Scott." Kourtney said blankly.

"If P likes her, and Mase likes her, then she officially has a gift." He laughed. "P is a hard person to please just a heads up." Scott said to me.

"Kiddos!" Khloè yelled. "Be out guinea pigs and get over here!" She yelled and the kids laughed. She was really great with kids and I wish she had some of her own.

Mason ran over towards Khloè yelling "What is is KoKo?" Penelope followed behind him.

"Take your sister over to see Kamryn." Khloè pointed over to me, sitting beside Kim and North.

"Okay!" He said, no questions asked. We laughed at his nonchalant attitude about taking his sister to me, a complete stranger. He grabbed Penelope's hand and started walking towards me.

Penelope's personality seemed different than North's, not to mention she is a little bit older. She will definitely be harder to please. I was nervous.

Penelope walked up to me with Mason's hand in hers, guiding her. She looked me up and down and the whole room stopped what they were doing and watched her.

I bent over in my seat and said, "Hi P! It's nice to meet you!"

She was taken back by my strong greeting. My nerves were overwhelming. But all the sudden a grin formed on her face and she slammed her body onto the chair, trying to climb up it.

As Scott's face grew more and more shocked, I helped her up onto the couch and she seated herself beside me comfortably.

I laughed and looked back at Scott, who was in pure shock. "What?! What just happened? Baby Bin Laden actually likes people! Who knew?!"

I died laughing, along with everyone else. Mason was older than both P and North, and he was also a boy, so he wasn't too attached to me like the girls seemed to be. But he was definitely a fan of mine.

"That is amazing." Kourtney said, looking at P who was as content as ever sitting right beside me. "You are like a baby whisperer." She laughed.

I laughed and said, "I don't know about that. I just like kids." I smiled.

"Well my kids like you, and so does North. So in my opinion, you are a keeper!" Kourtney smiled.