Chapter 25

As our car pulled into a parking spot at the door, I began to panick. Khloe leaned up and told the driver to wait to get out for just a second until I gathered myself.

"W-what do I do?" I stuttered.

Kendall responded, "It's okay, I was freaked out my first couple of times in the spotlight too. Just walk straight to the door and pretend they aren't there." She said and Khloe agreed.

"Okay...I can try." I said, nodding for my own sake trying to convince myself I can do this.

If the media finds out I am really Kris's daughter....my whole life will change, more than it already has. And right now im still adjusting to playing the role of a "friends daughter."

The driver got out and opened the rear door. Khloe stepped out and cameras began flashing from every direction.

Kendall looked at me and said, "Your turn..." She gave me a supportive grin.

I took a deep breath and stepped out, one shaky foot at a time. I was out of the car and I took Kendall's advice and headed straight to the door, walking right back the flashing cameras and men rambling questions at me that I could barely understand.

We opened the restaurant door and went in to the peace and quiet compared to the parking lot.

Once the door was shut and the tinted windows of the restaurant hid us from the paparazzi, Khloe held her hand up for a high five. I slapped my hand against hers and she said, "Well done, kiddo! You catch on quick."

"My first time I was like so scared. I kept looking back and forth at the people and I wanted to answer their questions, but I knew I couldn't...but I didn't want to be rude, you know? But then again I was like 10." Kendall laughed.

A handsome waiter seated us to a table in the somewhat under crowded restaurant. But yet still a woman approached the table, with the receipt of her recently paid for meal, asking for an autograph.

Kendall took the piece of paper first, sighed her name quickly, and handed it to Khloe. She did the same, and handed it back to the eager, smiling fan.

I smiled as the fan took hold of the paper. Then she said, "If it's not too much to ask, can I get a quick picture?"

"Sure." Khloe agreed. "Lets do a quickie.....but not in that way if you know what I mean." She winked and we all laughed.

"We always know what you mean." Kendall laughed.

Khloe always makes some sort of inappropriate joke, but you can't help but laugh at them...

Kendall and Khloe got on either side of the excited woman and she handed me her phone to snap a picture. I took ahold of the phone awkwardly and took a picture.

After the lady left I couldn't help but ask. "I was just wondering, do you ever get annoyed or tired of fans or paparazzi or anything?"

They both shook their head no. Kendall spoke up, "We absolutely love our fans. Paps? Not so much. I could totally live without them."

"Understandable." I chuckled.

The waiter returned to our table and took our orders and drinks. We all got salads.

"I thought you invited friends?" Khloe asked Kendall.

"They are all either shooting movies or out of town. Stas was free but idk...we haven't really talked a whole lot recently."

"Why? I love her!" Khloe cooed.

"I don't know...she got a guy, we drifted apart." Kendall shrugged.

After lunch and many conversations about guys and way too many sex jokes, we bombarded our way back out to the car, through the paparazzi.

As I was passing through what seemed like a sea of cameras, I heard one distinct question among the others.

"How does it feel to be a Kardashian?"

I snapped out, trying to find who said that. "What?" I asked, shocked someone actually knew our secret so quickly.

All the sudden Khloe jumped in front of me saying, "Oh she is loving it...of course we aren't a bad influence AT ALL on my mom's friends daughter..." She glared back at me. The paparazzi laughed at Khloe's remark.

We all huddled back into the car and when the door shut, things began. "What happened back there??" Khloe asked.

"I thought he knew!"

"I don't think he was meaning literally...and even if he was, make him think you don't know. You gotta play into their questions. They will try their best to manipulate what they want to hear out of you so they can twist it and put it in a magazine." Khloe sighed.

"Okay, atleast I know now." I shrugged.

A few mile down the road, we turned into another parking lot, this time in front of an "Apple" store.

"No, I can't let you buy this Khloe! They are so expensive!" I said.

Khloe pulled out a credit card and said, "I got it, don't sorry..."

We walked into the store and the associates greeted them like they had been regular customers, which is no surprise. Khloe looked at me and said, "Pick one!"

I looked at all the phones and shook my head. "This phone is more expensive than the rent I paid in NY." I said in shock.

Sensing that I was too hesitant to even think about spending this much money at once, Khloe picked an IPhone 6 out for me, in silver.

We got out to the car and she handed me the already set up phone. "All yours!"

"I can't thank you enough." I smiled, leaning over to hug her.

"I mean, we are family now." She smiled. "Family takes care of each other."