Chapter 26

After our little lunch adventure with the paparazzi, Khloe and Kendall told the driver to take us home. It wasn't long before we were pulling into the private driveway of the Kardashian mansion.

Khloe said, "Lunch was fun, thanks for putting up with us!" She laughed.

I stepped out of the car and looked back in, asking "Oh you guys aren't staying?"

"No, I've got a meeting and Kendall has a flight to catch for New York." Khloe responded.

"Okay, well thanks for lunch and for my phone!!" I smiled.

They smiled and waved as the driver began to start moving. As I lost sight of them, I turned to go inside.

I walked through the front door and turned around to shut it. As I turned back around I looked up from the ground and made eye contact with none other than Bruce Jenner walking in the room.

His eyes widened as he saw me. "Oh, hello there..."

I looked down at the ground. "Hi." I hadn't seen him since the day I arrived, and things got really heated between him and Kris.

"I didn't realize that you would be home today...I just came to grab a few things...clothes and stuff..." His voice trailed off. I looked at what was in his arms and he had a basket full of clothes.

"Oh, we'll I guess I will get out of your way..." I said politely, going around him and up the stair to my room.

I heard him start to walk towards the door and I stopped. "Bruce wait-"

He turned around abuptly and looked at me. I walked to the bottom of the stairs and said, "I need to talk to you about Kris."

He sighed and I talked before he could say anything. "Please? I won't waste your time..."

He looked around, unsure of his answer, and then set the basket down. "Okay, lets go in here..."

We walked into one of the several family rooms I've been in so far and sat down on the couch.

I said, "Let me start off by saying that I am sorry...I never mean to tear this family apart. I didn't even know she was my mother until social services sent me here."

He looked down at his hands and back up at me. "I am not upset with you so don't apologize...I just don't like being lied to by your mother."

"But you have to understand why she did it. Over the last few days she has made me see that it was never her intention to keep me from everyone. She was pretty much forced into it by my dad." I sniffed as I felt myself getting emotional. I can't cry in front of him.

I continued, "My dad was afraid of me being exposed to the fame. He wanted me all to himself. He threatened Kris in to giving me up."

By the look on Bruce's face, I could tell he wasn't aware of this information I was telling him.

All the sudden I heard heels clicking down the hall. Kris appeared and saw Bruce and I sitting together. She said, "Bruce? What's going on here?"

Bruce stood up and looked at Kris intently. "Why didn't you tell me?"

She sunk down and said, "We've already been over this and I am sorry about keeping Kamryn from you but-"

"No," he interrupted. "Why didn't you tell me about how you didn't have a choice?"

Kris swallowed. "You never gave me a chance."

Bruce sighed, and I think they were oblivious to the fact that I was still in the room. "What did he threaten you with?"

She sighed and walked a little ways towards the window. "He told me that if I didn't give full custody to him, he would tell the media about the affair. And before you say anything...I know this was bad, putting myself before my child's well being, and I regret it deeply. But you have to put yourself in my shoes. I had two new babies at home, kims sex tape had just been released, and my life was a mess. And most of all, I was madly in love with you and I didn't want to lose you."

Bruce watched her intently and his gaze never broke hers. He let out a deep breath he had been holding in and walked over to her slowly, wrapping her in a warm embrace.

I smiled in the background at the sight. I was so released that this was all worked out. I couldn't stand the thought of breaking up Bruce And kris and me being the reason.

All the sudden Kris saw me on the couch and she pulled away from Bruce, looking at me. "Oh I forgot you were in here." She laughed embarrassd.

"Sorry, I'll leave you two alone." I winked and stood up to walk out.

But kris said, "wait, Kamryn....thank you." She nodded and I smiled. I turned around and walked out of the room.

I walked up the stairs and I went to my room to take a nap. To all the other sister this is the beginning of a normal day, but between lunch and shopping and all, I am worn out.

As soon as I laid my head on the bed I felt myself fall fast asleep.