Chapter 27

<<<<GUYS THIS IS ME IN THE COVER FOR THIS CHAPTER. Sorry for the instagram filters below it but I took a screenshot of it...... LOOK IT AT! Love you all babies>>>>>

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around. God, how long did I sleep?

I tapped my brand new iPhone that Khloe bought for me and it was 4:00 PM. My whole day is pretty much wasted away!

The whole family probably thinks I'm some sort of lazy bum, taking after my father of course. I think I might have some left over jet lag or something, but I'm just so tired!

I decided it was time to get up and atleast let everyone know that I am in fact alive still......

As I walked to the top of the stairs, I heard Kylie walk out of her room, bags in hand.

"Did you go shopping?" I asked.

She noticed me standing there and stopped, she looked down at the bags and said, "Oh, these? These are some decorations for my house."

"Your house?" I asked cluelessly.

"Oh, did mom not tell you? I bought my first house!" She said with excitement. "Yeah, I'm pretty excited. It will be ready to move in tomorrow."

"Oh wow!" I smiled for her. "That's great."

"Thanks!" She smiled.

We began to walk down the steps together and as we reached the bottom, the front door flew open. Rob and Kim walked through it laughing.

Kim smiled and said, "Hey girls, what are you up to?"

"Just some girl talk." Kylie grinned at me.

All the sudden behind Kim and rob followed the camera crew. I wondered where they had been today, not that I missed them at all.

They followed Kylie and Kim into the kitchen while Rob and I stayed behind. We haven't talked at all, but one thing I think we have in common is wanting to steer clear of the cameras.

Needless to say the room became awkward and silent. Rob looked down at his phone and I looked at the ground.

He said, "Oh hey Kameron, how are you?"

"I'm good! How about yourself?" I said politely.

"Good." He nodded.

Well that conversation was a great one. What was it, like 3 words in all?? This isn't going as I planned.

"So, I see you've been working out!" I smiled.

He looked up at me with a strange expression. "Oh no.." I stuttered, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have commented on that, I-"

"Kamryn, don't freak out, I actually have been working out, no need to have a panick attack." He laughed and I decided to laugh along with him.

"You're still a little new around here, you've just got to find a way to break the ice with everyone, that's all." Rob said.

"Yeah, but how?" I sighed. "With Khloe, Kendall and Kylie I think Im pretty much good...but Scott, Kourtney, Kim, and Kanye I am still a little awkward with. And oh don't even get me started with Bruce." I half laughed, half sighed in frustration.

"It will happen, don't worry about it."
Rob said reassuringly and surprisingly, I helped alot, especially coming from him.

"To be honest you were actually the person I was most worried about getting to know." I said.

"What? This ole teddy bear?" He laughed. "I'm just a little stubborn sometimes, it's all good. You're like a little mini Kendall, so I am more comfortable around you than I thought." He laughed.

"That's what I've heard." I grinned.
"I guess one of the main things I have a problem with is the cameras...." My voice trailed off.

"Yeah them cameras will get you. It took a while to get used to. But ever since," he looked down at his body, "this happened, I backed out of the contract with the show, so I don't have to be filmed anymore."

"So why are they filming me?" I said, "I never signed a contract?"

"Or did you?" He said, all the sudden he nodded behind me.

I turned around there stood Kris.