Chapter 19

A/N: WOW. I had no idea people loved this book so much!! I have had so many ppl message me and tell me to update or how much they love it. It means alot so thank you!!

_____________________

Kris went to bed, and then I changed into the pajamas Kendall lent me until I could go shopping for some of my own. They fit perfectly. A little snug, but nothing I couldn't handle.

I climbed into bed and pulled out my $50 phone from Walmart. I forgot the name of it, but I can assure you it is no iPhone or Galaxy.

I opened up my text messages and I had 5 new from Aaron.

"Hey, has your plane landed yet? I can't believe you are across the country now. This all happened so quickly."

"I'm sorry I kissed you. Well, not really...I just wish I had done it sooner."

"Hey, get back to me when ya can."

"I hope everything is going okay. I can't imagine how hard this is for you."

"I miss you already."

All those from Aaron... I missed him so much.

So, I replied....

"Hey. I'm here now. I met my new family... the Kardashians. It was pretty bittersweet. I'll tell you more tomorrow when I can call you. I miss you Aaron."

I turned my phone off and set it down on the night stand beside the king sized bed. I turned over and cuddled up with the massive comforter. This was by far the comfiest bed I had ever slept in.

10 seconds of counting sheep and I was out like a light.

_______________________

"Good Morning, beautiful." I heard a distant voice whisper. Then I felt something graze my hair.

I eyes fluttered open and gasped. Kris, my mom, was sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at me.

She noticed how I was taken back by her being there and she stood up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

"It's okay." I said as I stretched my arms above my head. "I'm just not used to someone being there when I wake up."

"Oh." Kris sighed.

I rolled over and sat up on the edge of the bed. Kris still stood by the wall in front of me. I looked blankly at her, wondering what she wanted exactly.

"So, I cancelled all my appointments today." She stated.

I nodded. "Really? Why?"

"To spend the day with you!" She smiled. "Kim and I are taking you shopping. Kendall laid out another outfit for you to wear today since you still don't have any yet. It is laying on her bed. She said you are welcome to pick out something else if you'd like though."

"Oh. Okay..." I nodded. "What time are we leaving?"

"When Kanye gets here. He is watching North while we go. He should be here any time now." Kris said.

"Oh, okay. I guess I better get dressed."

"Come with me and I will take you to Kendall's room...." She smiled and I followed her.

Kendall's room ended up being just 3 doors down from me. We walked in and there was a pair of black pants and a crop top laying on the bed. I'm not really used to wearing... Showy things like that.

I held up the shirt and my first thought was it was very cute. But I was still getting used to this. I don't think I am ready to show off my body like that to my new family. I know I have a good figure and all but I am just not to that point yet.

"Is everything okay?" Kris asked.

"Uhm... can I pick out a different shirt?" I asked shyly.

"Sure! Here is the closet. Take whatever you want." She smiled. "Is there something wrong with what she put out?"

"No." I said as I looked through her wardrobe. "I just wanted something a little more...covering, for now."

Kris nodded and I think she understood. I came out of the closet with a simple shirt. It was gold and white striped and it looked pretty comfortable. Kris nodded and we walked out.

Kris said she would be in the kitchen if I needed her and I returned to my room to change.

I slid on the pants and put on the shirt I picked out. I slid on white sandals that I had worn down here and I put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't have any makeup to put on. I hope they don't point it out.

I walked downstairs just as Kanye arrived. Kim walked out, elegantly dressed as usual in a slim fitting white dress and heels, and kris was in an appropriate black dress and black strapped heels.

Kim saw I was in the room and yelled "Kanye! Here she is!"

My eyes widened as Kanye's met mine. He smiled and shook my hand. "I've heard alot about you, Kamryn."

"Uhm." I cleared my throat nervously. "You have?"

"Calm down, I called him last night." Kim laughed. "North is in her bed asleep." She said to Kanye. He smiled and walked towards their room.

"So, it's just us girls now!" Kris smiled. "Who's ready to do some serious shopping?" She grinned at me.

"I...I'm not really that good at shopping." I laughed at myself. "I guess it's cause I don't really do it alot."

Kim said, "Well that ends here!" She smiled. "You have two fashionistas with you and we are gonna treat you like a queen." She smiled and wrapped an arm around me.

What did I get myself in to?m

******£GUYS THAT'S ME AGAIN IN THE COVER PICTURE GO LOOK£*********