One

I laughed as I saw the smile grow on Armin's face " Woah! You really found these books in grandpa's basement?" " Sure did, I've been reading them for years" " Huh? Why didnt you show me sooner?" " Like it or not Armin, you have a tendency to blab about these things, I didnt want you getting beat up" " I already get beat up" he sighed " Yeah, but you always have Eren, Mikasa and myself there to defend you now. Besides I wanted you to have fun with your friends before I showed you these books". " Speaking of I have to go meet them" " Ah your not going anywhere with these books, you can show them another time. Come on I'll walk you to the Jaegers house.

I laughed the whole way as Armin kept talking about how excited he was to read the books I'd shown him, he was so cute. He's just like our parents, full of wonder and curiosity about the world outside the walls, and as his big sister I'm going to protect him and make sure he sees the world one day. " Remember not to tell them about the books yet" " Okay!" I knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds later to Mrs. Jaeger, " Hello Y/N, hello Armin. You excited for the sleep over?" She smiled at him " Of course I am!" " Good, they're in their room why dont you go say hi".

" I'll see you tomorrow Armin" " GUYS, Y/N SHOWED ME SOME COOL BOOKS!". I slapped my face and laughed " Did you really expect him to keep it a secret Y/N?" Carla laughed at me " I guess I should have known better, guess I better go in and explain or else they'll be up all night". I walked into Eren and Mikasa's room and smiled at Armin " And what happened to this being our secret?" " I'm sorry I just got so excited" I laughed and sat down on the floor as the three children gathered around me. " Now remember this information doesnt leave this room, it stays between the four of us" " Okay" Mikasa said " Just tell me what it is!" I laughed at Eren and opened up my book.

I sat there and talked for hours about what the world outside the walls looked like, and how it used to be. " There's these mountains that are so tall, they reach the sky and have snow on them" " Woah really?" Eren asked excited " Yep, and there are even some made out of sand" " This is so cool!" I laughed as the third younger kids got excited. " Y/N, your date is here!" Carla called " Crap I forgot I had a date. Sorry everyone, seems that's the last bit of information tonight" " What? No! Dont go on the date!" Eren yelled and I smiled " I have to Eren, I gave him my word" " But he's a jackass! Just wait a few years for me to get bigger, then I can date you!" Eren beamed " Eren! You cant date my sister!" " Why not?" " WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY NOT!" Armin yelled " Ereh, Y/N is already seventeen, your only eleven" Mikasa spoke up " So! My dad is older than my mom!".

We heard laughing at the door and all looked up to see Grisha, Carla and my boyfriend Furan at the door. " Eren I'm only two years older than your mother, not six. Besides Furan takes care of Y/N now" Grisha smiled. " Yeah right! I could look after her way better than he can!". Furan laughed as I stood up, " How about we wait for you to grow up a little bit first, then we'll see who can take care of Y/N" Furan kissed my cheek and I smiled. " Thanks again for looking after Armin, Mrs. Jaeger" Furan smiled " Its our pleasure, now you go off and enjoy your date. We've got the kids covered" Carla smiled " And dont forget what we talked about Furan" Grisha winked at Furan " I wont, we'll see you later".

" What was that about?" I smirked " Oh nothing, just two men talking about manly stuff, ya know" I laughed " And you became a man when?" " Hey!". Furan had taken me to one of the lovely pubs for dinner and dancing, I laughed as he spun me around and bounced around. Everyone in the area loved us, apparently we were the young couple of the century. I think everyone in Wall Maria wanted to see Furan and I wed which always made me happy, because I'd love to be his wife. Furan and I had been together since I was fifteen, yes he is two years older than me but my grandpa gave us our blessing to date.

After dinner, Furan asked if I wanted to take a walk around the river. I laughed and his stupid joke and sat down " Tonight was wonderful Furan, thank you" " Don't thank me, you deserved a good night since you've been taking care of Armin a lot". " Yeah, pa has been working so much lately, and I don't like leaving Armin alone" " And I completely understand that, besides I'm hoping he can move in with us" " What?". Furan smiled and took my hand " Come with me" I followed Furan a few streets and stopped in front of a lovely house.

" What do you think?" " Its a lovely house but why are you showing it to me?". Furan smiled brightly at me " I bought it for us" " What?! Why?" " Because I love you Y/N, and I want us to live together". I rubbed my eyes and smiled " Furan I love you too, but we can't live together till we get married" I turned around and covered my mouth when I saw Furan on one knee holding a box. " I know, that's why I got this", " Is this really happening? Is this a joke? If this is a joke I'm going to hit you so hard". Furan laughed at me " Its not a joke I promise, why do you think I've been going out with Grisha so much? He was helping me buy the house and the ring" " By the walls, this is really happening" " Y/N Arlert, you have made me the happiest man the last few years, but now I want to make you happy. I want to give you love, a house and a family. Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" " Yes!!" I screamed as I kissed him "  A million times yes" Furan slipped the small ring on my finger and hugged me tight. " Now let our adventure begin".