Three

I had managed to find grandpa on the way to the boats, the three of us had managed to get onto the second boat and sat down. I sat with my head in my knees and cried as grandpa rubbed my back. I couldn't believe it, today was meant to be the happiest day of my life, and instead I lost the person I loved the most. " There they are" Armin said as he spotted Eren and Mikasa walking onto the boat. After a few minutes the boat started moving and I watched in horror as another titan broke through the second wall. Eren stood up and yelled " I'm going to wipe out the titans! I'm going to kill them all!" I looked at the determination in his eyes before looking at myself in the water. I stared at my reflection, I was pale, in my white dress and covered in Furan's blood. I gripped the boat and closed my eyes as more tears made their way down my face, I wasnt going to let this happen again. Not to me or to anyone else, I was going to murder them. I'm going to murder the titans and take back my home! Then and only then will I rest!

The kids had fallen asleep by the time we had made it inside wall Rose, I carried Mikasa while Grandpa carried Armin and Eren. We were brought to the stables and left there, I had so many people staring at me. I couldn't blame them, from how I looked they probably had a million theories running through their minds. As everyone else slept, I sat and leaned against the wall, I didnt have another pair of clothes. I was meant to wear my dress until I got home, but now that's never going to happen and I'm left stuck in my wedding dress until I can afford to buy some clothes.

The next morning I stood in line for food with grandpa while the kids sat by the wall of the stables. " Hey beautiful" I turned my head slightly and saw two soldiers smiling at me. " What's a pretty thing like you standing in this line for? Why dont you come with us, we can get you some food". " Leave me alone" " Aw come on, dont be like that". I ignored them but they wouldnt leave me alone, " We heard your husband got killed on your wedding day, I'm guessing you never got to consummate the marriage, but dont worry" the soldier smirked as he wrapped his arm around my waist " I can help you there". Grandpa suddenly pushed the soldier back " You are a disgrace! My granddaughter lost her husband on the day of their wedding and you stand there and insult her like that! You dont deserve to be in the army, you disgusting pig!".

The soldiers walked away and I couldn't help it, I broke. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face " I'm sorry" I said before running off into the stables. I sat in the back of stables for who knows how long crying. Dammit Y/N stop it, you cant cry like this in front of Armin. " Y/N?" Armins voice called " Are you okay?" " I'm fine" I smiled as I looked up at him. " You don't have to lie to me, I'm old enough to know what happened. I know how hard this mist be for you, and what happened earlier with that soldier, I can only guess how much it broke you".

" I'm your big sister Armin, I'm not supposed to let you see me like this" " Says who? You lost your husband on the day of your wedding. If that were me I'd be a sobbing mess. Besides you've been taken care of me my entire life, so let me take care of you while you mourn". Armin held out some clothes and I looked at him surprised " After what happened with that soldier, Eren, Mikasa and I went around the city asking woman and shop keepers for some clothes. Unfortunately we had to tell them what happened but they gladly gave us what they could, so why dont you put these on and meet us outside for some food". I smiled and threw my arms around Armin, " Thank you Armin" " I love you Y/N, your still my sister and I'll look after you whenever I can".

After Armin left, I slowly took off my wedding dress and cleaned myself off with some water. It was hard to get the blood off of my face but I managed. I changed into the grey skirt and white shirt and held up my dress, " I promise I'll get back our home and give you a proper burial Furan, I'll avenge you". I kissed my dress before throwing it in a bin and walking outside to my family.

After weeks of mourning and barely eating, I decided what I was going to do with my life. " Grandpa I need to talk to you" I said as he was giving bread to the kids. " What is it? Are you okay?" " I'm fine, I've decided what I'm going to do. How I'm going to move on and what I'm going to do with my life" " That's wonderful Y/N, what is your plan?" " I'm joining the Survey corps" " What? No? Why would you throw your life away?" " I'm not throwing my life away grandpa, I'm going to train and make myself stronger. Then I'm going to take back our home, I'm going to get our home back". " Y/N I know your hurting but Furan wouldnt want you throwing you life away in the Survey corps" " Well Furan is dead! And I cant just sit here and wait around for someone to save me, not anymore. I'm old enough to make my own decisions and I don't want to be the helpless girl anymore. I already signed up grandpa, I'm leaving tonight".