Thirteen

I made sure everyone had refilled on gas before climbing to the roof, " Everyone go, I'll keep an eye out while you escape". Everyone made their way to the wall except for Armin, Mikasa and the others from their class. I turned my head to see that abnormal titan that was fighting its own kind. It looked like it was tired, there was titans hanging onto it, eating its flesh. I furrowed my brow as it suddenly jumped up and ran to an abnormal titan, a jumper I'd say. It killed it quickly before dropping to the ground. " There it's dead, now we have a new abnormal to report to the Commander and section commander Hange".

" Y/N!" Mikasa yelled,  I turned my head back to the titan and gasped when someone popped out of its neck....no not just anyone. " Eren!!" We all yelled before we jumped down to save him. We all made a protective circle around him while Mikasa pulled him out of its neck, " Mikasa hurry up" " I got him!" She cried. We quickly made it onto the roof as I looked down at Mikasa confused " How the hell is he in a titan?" " H-...he was eaten.....right in front of me" Armin gasped " What? When?".

" Before we all ran out of gas, he pulled me out of a titans mouth and it swallowed him". I looked down at Eren in shock, how is he here if he got eaten? " Come on, let's get over the wall". I strapped Eren to my back before jumping over the wall, gasping when Kitz pointed his sword at me. " Scout Arlert! Drop the titan and stand aside", I furrowed my brows in anger " That ain't happening" " If you refuse this order you will also be held responsible for Eren Jaeger's damage done to the city of Trost!".

I gave Eren to Mikasa and Armin before storming up to Kitz and grabbing him by the shirt. " Kitz you dont scare me, you're a pussy who has too much power. The only reason your pointing your blade at me is because you think your going to die. Trust me, you shouldn't be scared of Eren. You should be scared of me".

" Scout Arlert are you threanting your superior?" I laughed at him before snapping at him. " There's nothing superior about you" I threw Kitz to the ground before pulling my blades out and standing protectively in front of Eren, Mikasa and Armin. " You come near my family and I'll kill you where you stand". " Y/N...." Armin called my name softly, " What happened to you? You're never like this" " Joining the scouts means being hard on people Armin, you'll find that out yourself soon enough".

" Don't make me arrest you Y/N" " You can do what you want to me but you're not touching my family". " Scout Arlert, I order you to stand down" Shadis?! " But sir-" " I gave you an order solider!" Shadis gave me his famous glare, I sighed as I lowered my weapons. " Drop your gear" I did as I was told, dropping my gear to the floor before turning around to face the scareds as I raised my hands up in surrender. " Mikasa, Armin protect each other. Dont let Eren or yourselves be taken or killed".

My wrists were grabbed and forced down to the small of my back, being cuffed together as I was escorted away by Shadis and two soldiers. " Shadis let me go, I need to protect them", " I already informed Pixis of what's happening. Once he gets here you can be released". I sighed as we walked into the Garrison building, " You cant threaten people, no matter how useless they are Arlert. Commander Erwin isn't going to be happy about this".

" I was trying to protect my family, I don't care what Erwin says. They're just kids, and trust me if Eren knew he was a titan....I think he'd kill himself". " Try to stay quiet until Pixis let's you out" " Yes sir", I sighed and sat down on the small bench as I waited for Pixis to get here. Knowing him he was in the inner circle, hopefully it wont take him long to get here. Levi was going to kill me that's for sure, he knows how easily I get into fights when anyone says anything about my family.

I jumped in surprise when an explosion went off, they did not shoot a cannon at my kids! I jumped up from my seat and grabbed the bars as I stared up at the smoke cloud. " Kitz you're fucking dead when I get out of here" I growled. It takes twelve seconds to reload a cannon, if he shoots again I'm shoving my blade so far up his ass I'll be hanging him off the wall like a flag.

I growled and paced back and forth as I waited for any bit of information to tell me my family were still alive. I didnt hear a second cannon shot, did he kill them with the first one? Are my kids dead after I just got them back? Are they-, " You know a young woman such as yourself shouldn't be pacing around in a cell". " Pixis thank the walls" I sighed in relief " How are my kids?" " Your kids? Dont take this the wrong way Y/N but you dont seem old enough to have three, fifteen year olds".

I laughed and leaned my head against the bars, " Armin is my brother, the other two are his friends. I'm all they have left so they're my kids". " You really think I'd let Kitz kill three amazing soldiers? Come on lets get you out of this cell. I have a job I need you to do". I smiled, hugging Pixis as he let me out of the cell, " You really do have a sweet spot for me" I chuckled " Ever since you tried to fight me in the courtyard. I loved the fire you had".

As I made my way up the wall, Pixis let me in on the whole plan " Levi's not gonna be happy if I die" " Then dont die. The last thing I need is Captian shortpants breaking down my door and making the rest of my life hell". I laughed at Pixis as we made it to the top of the wall, " I'll try my best sir" " That's what I like to hear scout, now let's get ready. This is going to be a big step for humanity" " That it is sir".