Nine

As told, we were up at six am to prep for the expedition. We were on our horses by seven am, waiting to get the signal that there were no titans in sight. The bell rang and the gates were opened, we rode off in our positions, spreading out before coming back together once we reached the destination. It looked like we were in part of a forest, the trees were high in the sky as moss seemed to cover everything. " Now remember we still need to be quiet, we don't know where titans could be hiding". Hange let out a huge scream before riding off on her horse, " Hange!" Levi yelled as she ran off alone. Levi groaned before ordering us to follow her, we found her chasing a titan. The titan seemed to be looking back, making sure she was still there.

I followed after her as the rest of the team seemed to fall behind. I found Hange jumping out of the way as the titan tried to grab her. " Hange!" I yelled out, the titan suddenly swung its arm out. " Y/N look out!" Ouro kicked me out of the way, the titan squeezed him hard. Ouro let out a cry of pain before Levi came out of no where and sliced its neck. The titan fell to the ground, dropping Ouro in the process, " Ouro are you alright?" I asked, running to his side. " I'm fine, thank you Captain ", he seemed to look at Levi differently now. His eyes reminded me of a child when they meet their hero, it was kind of cute.

Levi grabbed Hange by her shirt and growled in her face, " What the hell is wrong with you?!" " Why did you kill it?! It was intelligent, it was going to show me something!". " Listen brat, I know you have some sort of death wish with titan, so next time you want to live out your death experience leave my squad out of it!!". Hange turned to us before sighing " I'm sorry Levi" " Don't ever put my squad in danger again, next time I'll leave you to die". " Uh sir?" I called " What is it Arlet?" " You might want to see this?". Levi and Hange turned their heads and froze when they saw the dead body in the tree, " I guess the titan was trying to show you something" Eld spoke up.

I looked down at the feet of the corpse and pulled out notebook, " Captain, I think this is their log book?". I handed the book over to Hange, " I'll investigate it. We should probably go" " Yeah ". Hange ripped the scouts badge from the body before getting back on her horse. We arrived back in the walls after a while and I had to say it felt good to be back inside the walls. Hange disappeared with the notebook, her head down with an ashamed look on her face. Poor Hange, I hope they're okay.

" Alright cadets, your going to clean this place until it sparkles" Levi ordered. I sighed as Levi gave us a white head scarf and white mask to wear before giving us each a broom and cloth. " Now I mean it when I say I want this place gleaming, I'll be coming to check on all of your work". Levi kicked all the scouts out of the building before assigning us a floor. I had to clean the second floor, which was our bedrooms and Levi's office. I was kinda worried about Levi giving me a hard time about not cleaning properly so I decided to do it how I would at home.

I stripped all the beds, washed all the sheets and hung them out to dry. Then I dusted, cleaned the windows, swept and washed all the bedroom floors, making sure only to enter the clean rooms in my socks as I re made all the beds. I then swept and washed the floor up to Levi's office, why do I feel like this room is going to be the hardest to do? I walked inside and left the door open, I looked around at all the papers on his desk, I don't want these to blow away so I neatly put them in one of his drawers.

I popped open his window and began cleaning it, it felt nice to be doing something so normal again. I began cleaning his desk and groaned when I dropped my cloth. I was too lazy to kneel down and get it properly so I leaned over the desk to do it, right as I was about to pick up my cloth the door slammed. I jumped in fright and turned my head, sighing in relief when I noticed it was Levi. " What are you doing?" He asked confused " I dropped my cloth" " Would it not have been easier to go around and pick it up properly?" " Yeah but I'm being lazy".

I went back to picking up my cloth and smiled when I got it. I gasped when I felt a slap on my ass, I turned around to Levi to see him smirking ar me. " What was that for?" I asked rubbing my butt, " That was for two reasons, one how I resist when you had your ass up like that " my face flushed red as he smirked at me. " And two, while you were bending over that desk you had about five guys staring at your ass, so consider it a warning" " A warning for what?" " You are mine baby girl, and I don't like others staring at what's mine" he grabbed my chin and kissed me passionately before suddenly pulling away, " Now get back to work before I punish you " " Uh y-yes sir".

What the hell was that! Why would he do that so casually? Why did it make me feel so attracted to him? What was that feeling I got? Damn you Levi, I sighed before going back to work. Luckily I only had this office left to do so once I had washed the floor and the rest of the wall I was done. After I put everything away I met up with my friends at the dinner table, " I never want to do that again" Petra sighed. Eld and Gunther started snickering and we all sighed, " He does this all the time doesn't he?" " Oh yeah ".

I was surprised when Levi sat with us for dinner, he usually sat with Section Commander Hange and Commander Erwin. " You did a good job today, especially for your first time cleaning at my level" " Thank you Captain" Ouro smiled. " Y/N, where are those files I had on my desk?" " Oh I put them in the drawer sir" " Which one? I checked them all" " Oh um". Levi sighed before turning to Eld, " Tell the chef to keep these warm for us while we look" " Yes sir". Eld took our food back inside while Levi ordered me to follow him to his office.

Once we got there I apologised as he shut and locked the door behind him. " Don't apologise I know where they are, I just wanted some alone time with you"
I couldn't help but blush as he smiled at me, " You're so beautiful"  he gently pressed his lips against mine, our lips slowly started to move in sync before our kiss began getting heated. Levi grabbed my legs and sat me up on his desk, standing between my legs and kissing me passionately. I could feel Levi's dick begin to harden and if I was honest, I think I'm ready to get rid of my virginity. I rubbed myself off of Levi's hardened member, he let out a groan as he looked at me and I nodded. He smirked before pulling away from me, " Take off those clothes cadet".