☆ The Tree ☆

Y/n has been going to the tree outside of the dorms, it's a really big tree and have a lot of nice sitting spots

Y/n has been going to the tree outside of the dorms, it's a really big tree and have a lot of nice sitting spots. Y/n is apart of the 1A class, her best friends are Mina, Tsuyu and Jirou.

It is currently six in the morning. Y/n is going to the best tree to read on, Y/n climbs up the tree to almost the top, hidden by leaves. Y/n put her earphones/EarPods/earbuds in and puts on favorite music.

It's been about fifteen minutes of reading already and Y/n is almost done reading the book.

All of a sudden, a dark shadow came into view from the corners of Y/n's eyes. Y/n yelped and jumped a little bit, the jump made her slip off the branch and hit the grass floor on her back.

"Ugh!" Y/n groaned. It hurt a lot. Y/n slowly sat up and looked back up in the tree to see what scared her. She then sees Tokoyami jump off from e the tree.

"Tokoyami?" Y/n said confused. She then saw Dark Shadow behind Tokoyami, both looking embarrassed, that's what it was!

Y/n always wanted to get to know Tokoyami better, he reminded Y/n of her family close member.

"I am very sorry. I usually sit in this tree to read but I noticed you humming up there, so I went to the branch under you. Dark Shadow came out because it was shady. I'm sorry." Tokoyami said bowing slightly.

"Well... I'll forgive you. But. You owe me 'cause that really hurt." Y/n said. "That is a fair." Tokoyami said while Y/n got up and dusted off her clothes. "Well, you can read on the tree if you like. I'm going to go back to my dorm." Y/n said about to walk off.

"Uh, wait." Tokoyami said quietly but sternly at the same time. Y/n turned her head back to Tokoyami and made eye contact, doing this made Tokoyami blush and his fists clenched up.

Y/n noticed that people can't really see Tokoyami blush, because of all his feathers. But Y/n was more aware and noticed small details. Like how when someone compliments or something to make someone flustered, Tokoyami clenches his fists and Y/n noticed that the tips of his fingers would grow red, and his beak would turn slightly orange.

So when Y/n made eye contact with Tokoyami and saw all of those things happen, Y/n blushed a little bit, having the thought of a boy blushing for you made your heart flutter.

"Y-Yeah?" Y/n said a little caught off guard by his blushing. "Um.. I just wanted to say that you can stay and read. I know you come and read here every morning, I don't want to bother-" Tokoyami was cut off by Y/n. "Wait. How do you know I come here every morning?" Y/n asked in suspicion.

Tokoyami shut his beak from talking any further. "Oh, uh, well.. You know." Tokoyami said starting to rub his neck. "I just, have seen you, climb the tree, with a book. So I just assumed-" Tokoyami was cut off yet again by the sound of laughter.

The dark shadow came out of Tokoyami while laughing, looming over Y/n. "Haha! That is hilarious! The truth is, is Tokoyami went to this tree once a week to read! But then he saw you reading on the tree every morning and now Tokoyami has been coming on morning walks every morning! Sometimes sitting on the branch under you reading, or just going on morning walks watching you read!" Dark Shadow said while laughing really loud.

"Be quiet Dark Shadow.." Tokoyami warned with his hands clenched. "Don't tell me what to do!" Dark Shadow shouted back. Y/n just stood there blushing, of course it is a little weird that Tokoyami would do that, but if Y/n had a crush she would try to be with them as much as possible. Y/n's face turned red just thinking about Tokoyami having crush on her.

After Tokoyami and Dark Shadow argued for a bit, Dark Shadow went back inside of Tokoyami. "I'm very sorry for that." Tokoyami said with his eyes closed, bowing slightly.

"O-oh, uh, it's okay." Y/n said rubbing her arm, there was a awkward silence between them that was only a second but felt like minutes.

"I'll be going now." Tokoyami said quickly as he began to walk past Y/n. "Uh, wa-wait!" Y/n said quickly as she caught Tokoyami's hand. Tokoyami seemed to flinch at this and looked back to make eye contact with Y/n in confusion. Y/n blushed, she was holding Tokoyami's hand.

"I'm- I'm sorry." Y/n said letting go of Tokoyami's hand. "I-I just... What you were doing, watching me or whatever was kinda weird. But, I do want to get to know you better. I've been wanting to. You remind me of a close dead relative/friend of mine and, you seem like a really chill and interesting person." Y/n then seemed to get some balls.

"W-Would you like to, do something, sometime... l-like, maybe we could read together? Or watch a movie o-or something you want to do.. We totally don't have to hang out too! I was just wondering..." Y/n said looking down while rubbing her neck.

Y/n glanced for a second to see Tokoyami looking at her with wide eyes, Y/n immediately looked back down. It was another moment of awkward, stressing silence, Y/n was desperately waiting for a answer.

Tokoyami then took a more relaxed stance, while looking at the sun close to the trees rising up. Tokoyami then put his hands in his pockets with a sigh.

"Well... There is a new horror movie coming out in theaters that I wanted to watch.. We could go watch it if you like." Tokoyami suggested, still looking at the sun. Y/n looked at him with a surprised face, that immediately turned into a small smile. "That's sounds fun, I do like horror movies." Y/n said, putting her hands in her pockets.

"Okay great. Does, tomorrow sound good?" Tokoyami asked now looking at Y/n. "Sure. Why don't you pick me up, at lunch today you could let me know when you'll pick me up once you get the tickets." Y/n suggested. "That sounds good." Tokoyami said.

Y/n all of a sudden patted Tokoyami's head, which made Tokoyami gasp a little and flinch a little bit.
Y/n had been wanting to touch Tokoyami's feathers, and this seemed to be good timing.

"I'll see you later then, Fumi." Y/n said as she walked away, face burning up by embarrassment. Tokoyami's face was also burning up, by the pat and by the out of nowhere nickname.

Once Y/n's footsteps became quite, Tokoyami smiled to himself. Dark Shadow then came out again. "Toko, yami, has, a, crush~!" Dark Shadow sang.

Instead of Tokoyami being annoyed by Dark Shadow, he said. "Yup. I think I do." Tokoyami admitted.

( ;))

2021, May, Monday, 3