♡ ︎Sleeping Paralysis ♡︎

@ii-LUVsick-ii requested this!

It was another night hanging out with Tokoyami. You both went on a nice walk, you then came back to his dorms and watched a horror movie, you both then took a shower. Tokoyami then read you a book of his until you fell asleep. Soon after you fell asleep Tokoyami joined you in bed.

And you both fell asleep.

After four hours of sleep you jolted awake. You tiredly looked around the room, your heart skipped a beat once you saw a shadow of something in the corner. You calmed down a bit, it's probably just dark shadow... you thought to yourself and you were about to go to back to sleep.

But before you closed your eyes, the thing started to move closer to you, and once you could fully see it, it was the most horrific thing you have ever seen. You wanted to scream, but you couldn't. You tried to get up but realized you were paralyzed.

Shit.

You start to cry as this horrific thing comes closer to you, it almost touches you.. then you wake up. You sit up panting. That was too real to be a dream. You noticed that you were crying like you just were a second ago.

You feel rustling beside you and you jumped. You relax a bit when you see Tokoyami. "Y/n?" Tokoyami yawned. It seemed that Tokoyami's eyes adjusted to the dark and realized you were crying. "Y/n? My dear? What's wrong?" Tokoyami cups your cheeks gently.

"Th-There w-wasathing! Anditwassoscary..." you sniffled as your words blurred together. You just hugged Tokoyami while you started to hyper ventilate. Tokoyami was confused but stroked your hair as you sobbed into his chest. Tokoyami then looked at you and then you both took deep breaths.

Once you were calm again, Tokoyami and you got up to the table. Tokoyami made your favorite drink as you waited at the table, still curled up in your blanket. You rested your head on the table because you were so tired. Then you immediately sat back up and looked around, scared you'll see that thing again.

Tokoyami comes over with your drink and slides it to you. "There you go." Tokoyami said in between yawns. You drank some of the drink and sniffled. "Did you have a nightmare or something?" Tokoyami asked tiredly but still looked at you seriously. "N-No, I don't think so... it was too real to be a dream...." You pondered. Tokoyami looked at you for a second then sighed.

Tokoyami got his laptop and sat next to you, you wrapped the blanket around him. He opened his laptop. "So what happened?" Tokoyami asks. You explained to him every detail as he typed your symptoms onto safari. "Sleep paralysis.." Tokoyami mumbled as you both read what it said.

"Do you think this is it?" Tokoyami asked and you nodded. "Yeah, all of the symptoms are there. This has to be it." You leaned against him. "I can't go back to sleep though! I'm too scared! But yet again I'm tired!" You cried. Tokoyami wrapped an arm around you. "You know dark shadow and I are here to protect you." Tokoyami said. " I do know! But this is psychological!" You replied. "Well then you know it's not real."

"I know that, but it was so scary Tokoyami! And I couldn't do anything!" You whined as you hid your face in the blanket. Tokoyami looked at you then sighed in defeat, Tokoyami then looked at you with a pitiful expression. "Okay my love." Tokoyami picked you up. "Ah! What are you doing?" You squeaked.

Tokoyami didn't reply as he plopped you on the bed, he then grabbed his laptop and a couple of books. "If you cannot sleep then I cannot sleep." Tokoyami stated as he sat next to you. "You don't have to.." you felt guilty. "I won't be able to sleep anyways knowing you are not at ease." Tokoyami said as put his arm around your waist.

You both then binged watched your favorite show and Tokoyami read about six chapters out of his book to you. Tokoyami also sang you some of your favorite songs, and after what seemed like forever, it was finally morning.

"I'm so... yawn.... tired." You whimpered. "Well it's day time, would you like to try and sleep?" Tokoyami suggested as you nodded. You were tired enough now. You both laid in bed together, cuddling. "Just don't let go, okay?" You asked. "Of course." Tokoyami assured.

You both then fell asleep in each other's arms.

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

A/n: I hope you enjoyed that! I hope it was comforting enough, anyways it's literally 3:19 am rn so I'm going to bed. Also thank you for the requests! If you have anymore just lemme know. See y'all next time!

2021, July, Sunday, 11