☆ Kitty Cat ☆

Y/n and Tokoyami have been friends ever since the beginning of middle school

Y/n and Tokoyami have been friends ever since the beginning of middle school. Thankfully, Y/n and Tokoyami were good enough at their quirk to get into the U.A. Highschool.

And luck has a way with things, because Y/n and Tokoyami are next door neighbors in their dorms.

Well, they think it's luck.

Their parents actually arranged for them to be next to each other.

Anyways, Tokoyami knew that Y/n loves animals, and she has been trying to get all types different kinds of pets since she was young. A dog, a cat, a fish, a frog, a hamster, and even a bird. Y/n thought it would be hilarious, but Tokoyami didn't think it was hilarious.

'You only need one bird in your life...' Tokoyami said when he was fourteen. Y/n has never let that down. Y/n tried to get all of these pets but couldn't, because her parents didn't want to take care of it.

But now that Y/n has her own dorm, you bet your biscuits that she is getting a pet.

Tokoyami was in his room reading 'Some Will Not Sleep' peacefully. And then a soft knock on the door was heard. Tokoyami knew who it was because the rhythm of the knock.

Tokoyami opened the door. "Hey Y/n." Tokoyami greeted. "Tokoyami!" Y/n sang. "I have a huge surprise! Please come to my dorm!" Y/n asked grabbing Tokoyami's hand softly, which made Tokoyami jump a little. "Fine.." Tokoyami said following Y/n.

Y/n opened the door, revealing Y/n's favorite type of cat, sitting on her bed. "Ta daa!" Y/n said. "Wow. You finally done it Y/n." Tokoyami said. "I know! I can finally die peacefully." Y/n said dramatically. "Anyways, come, introduce yourself!" Y/n said bring Tokoyami over to the bed. "I named her C/n." Y/n said. "Of course you would call her that." Tokoyami chuckled slightly.

"How do you introduce yourself to a cat?" Tokoyami asked. "Just let her sniff you out! You will be here a lot, so might as well get to know each other!" Y/n said. "Okay. What do I do?" Tokoyami asked. "Here, I'll show you." Y/n said.

Y/n put her hand out to the cat and the cat sniffed it, then started to lick it. The cat then stared into Y/n's eyes, and Y/n stared back. Tokoyami loved seeing
Y/n like this, so peaceful, and cute.

Y/n then took her hand back. "Now you try!" Y/n said. Tokoyami slowly took his hand out to the cat. The cat sniffed it hesitantly, then looked up at Tokoyami. The cats pupils went big and the cat jumped up in hunting mode. "I knew this would happen.." Tokoyami sighed.

"C/n!" Y/n scolded. "Bad cat!" Y/n said softly hitting the cat's ear. "I dunno what's gotten into her.." Y/n said. "No, no. Nothing is wrong with her. Just her instincts." Tokoyami said looking down. "What do you-" Then it clicked into Y/n. "I don't know if you forgot, but I have a bird head." Tokoyami said with crossed arms.

"Oh yeah..." Y/n said. "Well, I'll train her to not attack you then!" Y/n exclaimed. "Y/n.." Tokoyami sighed. "No buts! Your my best friend, and I'm not letting my first pet want to attack you." Y/n said. "Okay... Whatever." Tokoyami shrugged.

"Anyway, I was thinking we could go for a walk, it's nice and cloudy! And it's nice and windy." Y/n suggested while putting her favorite jacket on. "Sounds good." Tokoyami said. "I'll just grab my jacket." Tokoyami said getting out.

Cloudy and windy, that's Y/n and Tokoyami's favorite weather. The sun isn't out, and the trees are just rustling in the breeze. It was nice.

It was now 9:00 pm and Tokoyami and Y/n said their goodbyes. It was a fun day of just walking and talking, making fun of life and sharing reflections in life. After that they came back and watched Y/n's favorite movie. Now it was time to relax.

Though Tokoyami and Y/n are night owls, so it's hard to sleep. Tokoyami was on his balcony reading.

A/n: I'm not sure if there's balconies or not where the dorms are, but if there isn't then just pretend there is in this one.

Tokoyami was finishing up his book and was about to go back inside, until he heard his friend's door open. Y/n stepped out onto the balcony, not noticing Tokoyami. C/n also came out and jumped onto the edge of the balcony.

Y/n was just staring at the moon while scratching her cat's head. Y/n seemed to be humming to herself too. Tokoyami decided to stay out, just a little bit longer.

Y/n then stretched after a while of just watching the stars. While stretching, Y/n noticed Tokoyami. "Tokoyami!" Y/n said embarrassed. He was just here the whole time? Y/n was blushing but was hoping Tokoyami didn't notice.

"You stalking me?" Y/n joked which made Tokoyami blush. "Of course not." Tokoyami said calmly. "Don't worry Tokoyami, I'm just messing with ya." Y/n said. Tokoyami then noticed the cat staring at him, her fur starting to rise.

All of a sudden the cat tried to jump to the Tokoyami's balcony but failed and started to fall.
"C/n!" Y/n yelled with tears forming in her eyes. Tokoyami quickly got up. "Dark shadow!" Tokoyami called and Dark Shadow came out and grabbed the cat just before hitting the ground.

Dark Shadow handed C/n to Y/n, Y/n hugged the cat. "Stupid cat! Don't ever do that again!" Y/n said covering her face in C/n's fur. "Thank you Tokoyami." Y/n said looking up, smiling. "Of course." Tokoyami said.

Y/n and Tokoyami then stared into each other's eyes, not looking away. Then they both heard yelling. "Hey dumbasses!" They both looked at where the yelling came from and saw Katsuki. "People are trying to sleep Damn it! Stop yelling!" Katsuki said while slamming the balcony door shut.

Y/n chuckled a little bit. "What a hypocrite." Y/n said. "Yeah." Tokoyami said. "Anyways. Good night Tokoyami. Thanks for saving my cat." Y/n said. "Anytime." Tokoyami said.

They both went inside, and before sleeping, they thought about each other.

• >~< •

2021, May, Sunday, 9