♡︎ Hair Dye ♡︎

"Tokoyami!" You call out to your boyfriend

"Tokoyami!" You call out to your boyfriend. Tokoyami walks into the bathroom to see you with gloves and some (favorite color) hair dye. "Can you put this on for me please? I can't get the back." Y/n nervously chuckled. "Of course my dear." Tokoyami sighed. He grabbed the gloves and slid them on, he then took the hair dye and started to apply it to your hair.

"Thank you." You sang as you let him rub your hair down. Tokoyami thought something bad had happened by the way you shouted for him, but no, just hair dye. Though Tokoyami is glad you are alright. While Tokoyami was in thought, he scratched his head without thought and continued to rub your hair. After a bit you were finally covered with hair dye. "Thank you Tokoyami. Now I just have to wait for a bit." You say as you sit on the couch.

Tokoyami sits next to you and turns on the tv, you both start to watch your favorite show. When 30 minutes passed you got up. "okay Tokoyami, I'm going to take a shower now." You say as Tokoyami nodded. You hopped into the shower and rinsed off your hair. Tokoyami patiently waited for you to come out.

Once you were done, you came out of the bathroom. "What do you think?" You ask twirling. "As beautiful as always my dear." Tokoyami got up and held your hands, you giggled as you look up at Tokoyami. Then your face turned from happy to confused, to laughing. "What?" Tokoyami asked. "Tokoyami! You got dye on your hair!" You tried to hold in your laugh. Tokoyami's eyes widened and he ran to the bathroom, he looked in the mirror to see a large streak of (favorite color) hair. You came next to him in the bathroom.

"It-It's not that bad- oh who am I kidding, that's not your style even." You mumble guiltily. "But I have black hair.. how did this even happen?" Tokoyami asked touching his hair. "Well, I got this new product, basically the person that makes the hair dye can make anyone's hair a different color without bleach with her quirk." You explained as Tokoyami slowly nodded. "But don't worry! We'll just get some hair dye at the gas station." You say. "We have class in ten minutes." Tokoyami sighed. "Oh."

Tokoyami sat in class as Denki, Sero, and Mineta were making fun of him. Well, actually most of the class was making fun of him. "Dude, what happened?" Kirishima laughed. "I just got dye on my hair." Tokoyami mumbled. "Aw, isn't he so cute!" Denki teased. The whole class continued to make fun of Tokoyami's hair for the rest of the day.

Once you got back to the dorms together you jumped onto Tokoyami's neck. "I'm so sorry Tokoyami! I didn't mean for you to be the laughing stock today." You mumbled into his neck. "It was my fault, really. I wasn't paying attention." Tokoyami rested his beak on your head. You both walked into the dorm and started to fix Tokoyami's hair.

^••^

A/n: this was short but I thought it would be cute/funny if Tokoyami got dye on his hair.

2021, July, Saturday, 17