☆ Dark Thoughts... A Little Too Dark ☆

⚠️ WARNING: Suicidal stuff, cutting and sad

⚠️ WARNING: Suicidal stuff, cutting and sad. You have been warned ⚠️

Y/n. Oh, Y/n. What a beautiful, yet tragic sight.

Y/n always loved the dark. The dark was so calming, and it feels like no one else is there. Just little Y/n. But sometimes, being in the dark for too long, it gets lonely... And sometimes scary.

Y/n sat in class 1A as usual. Watching all her classmates talking to one another. Y/n just sat there, all alone... She didn't mind it too much. Y/n would just daydream, or write in her notebook. Either way, Y/n doesn't think anyone cares about her, that no one will ever love her, that no one... Will ever care.

That isn't true though. One bird in this classroom has had his eyes set on Y/n, ever since they first talked.

Tokoyami loved her smile, her laughter, how smart she is, how she likes reading, how brave she is, how sweet and caring she is, how beautiful, she is. Dark Shadow seems to have a liking to her as well. Dark shadow has been trying to make Tokoyami go up to Y/n and say something, anything. But Tokoyami is too shy, and doesn't have the guts.

Tokoyami has a fear of if he gets too close to anyone, he could possibly hurt them, so Tokoyami stays away from his dear Y/n as much as possible.

Doing this just makes things worse for Y/n. Y/n has had a crush on- no, has loved Tokoyami ever since they talked as well. He is so mysterious, and shy, it is quite cute to Y/n. She knows deep down in the emo lord's heart, has a soft and caring heart.

But Tokoyami has been ignoring Y/n, Y/n is hurt by this, a lot. Tokoyami was Y/n's only friend here, but now, he hates her. She knows he does. Why would anyone like her? It such a crazy thought to Y/n, it's impossible.

Y/n sighs as she watches her classmates slowly going out of the classroom to their dorms to hang out. Y/n gets up and grabs her bag. Y/n and Tokoyami were leaving the classroom at the same time, Y/n waved to him with a kind smile. "Hey Tokoyami!" Y/n said in a fake enthusiastic voice. "Hello, Y/n." Tokoyami greeted.

They both walked out of the classroom and went on their way to their dorms. They were next to each other in awkward silence. Y/n was going to try and ask Tokoyami, she's gonna do it!

Y/n grabs Tokoyami's sleeve, which made Tokoyami jolt. Y/n looked down for a second and then looked up at Tokoyami's ruby eyes. "Tokoyami... I have something very important to tell you." Y/n said in a serious tone. Tokoyami stopped and fully turned to Y/n. "Of course, what's it that you would like to speak of?" Tokoyami asked. Y/n looked down blushing furiously. It's now or never.

"I, it's okay if you don't accept my feelings, but... I.....
I love you!" Y/n quickly said. Y/n looked down at her feet, waiting for a response.

A big bead of sweat formed on Tokoyami's face, he felt his whole body becoming pale but red at the same time. Tokoyami was overjoyed, but he knew what he had to say. "Y/n... You are a wonderful person, you really are... But I can't. It's nothing to do with you, it's all me." Tokoyami rejected Y/n, fearing that he could hurt Y/n if they became a couple.