☆ Divorce ☆

(Vent)

(Vent)

Y/n sat in her room with the lights turned off, crying. She was surrounded by blankets and pillows, yesterday she went to visit her parents and regretted it.

She called out sick to the principal and stayed in her dorm all day, not even getting out to eat.

Y/n hated crying, it just gave her migraines. So she sat up in bed and wiped her tears away, forcing herself to not cry.
She knew in a way that it wasn't healthy, but she still did it.

To take her mind off of things, she grabbed her phone and started scrolling through her favorite social media.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?!" Y/n shouted. She was surprised to hear a deep voice. "It's Tokoyami." Is all Y/n heard, Y/n panicked a little. He couldn't see her like this, but you didn't want to ignore Tokoyami! "Okay! Just give me a second!" Y/n replied getting out of bed.

She walked to the bathroom and tried to cover up her puffy eyes with makeup. Y/n was still in her pajamas but she didn't want Tokoyami to wait any longer.

Y/n then opened the door half way, revealing Y/n's favorite emo boy. "Hey Fumi." Y/n greeted with her best fake smiles. "Hello Y/n." Tokoyami said. "Are you feeling any better?" Tokoyami asked. "Honestly, no." Y/n said the truth, Tokoyami just hummed.

"Well.. Aizawa wanted me to bring the homework you missed today. The others also wanted to see how you were doing." Tokoyami explained. "Oh, of course." Y/n said under her breath.

Earlier that day Y/n's classmates wanted to check in, but Y/n didn't want to see anyone then, she wanted to be alone. They must have thought the Tokoyami might be able to get in because, one, he is Y/n's best friend, and two, everyone in class ships both of them.

"Thank you." Y/n said grabbing the homework and setting it on the nearest table. "You're welcome." Tokoyami said.

Y/n and Tokoyami stared at each other for a bit until it got awkward. Tokoyami then coughed into his hand. "Anyways, I was wondering what kind of sickness do you have? Like, do you have a fever? Or..." Tokoyami trailed off waiting for Y/n to answer.

"Honestly, I'm not really sick. Or physically sick I mean. I just needed a break after seeing my parents yesterday." Y/n said leaning on the doorframe. Tokoyami then put two and two together.

"Do you... Want to talk about it?" Tokoyami asked. Y/n looked at him surprised. "Well.. Usually venting does help... But I don't want to bother you or anybody with my problems." Y/n said looking to the floor.

They both just stood there for a second, in silence.

"Okay then... I'll just.. Leave you alone now." Tokoyami bowed a little bit before walking away. "Bye, Tokoyami...." Y/n said while closing her dorm room, and flopping back on her bed.