Chapter 2

Let me start at the beginning. We were in the impala on our way back to the motel from hunting a shape shifter. "You need to be more careful Sky!" My dad yelled at me. "I know, I know ok. I just, I didn't think it would follow me." "Well you have to be more prepared next time or you'll get yourself killed. And I can't lose you, your all I have left. I don't know what I would do if you got hurt." He said frowning. "I will, I promise. Hey, could we stop and get some pie?" "That's my girl." He smiled and we stopped at a diner. "So where's Cas? I haven't seen him all day." I said trying to make it less awkward. "I don't know, I think he was with Sammy back at th-" "Hello Dean. Hello Sky." He said grinning. "What's up Cas?" my dad asked nervously. Cas looked confused. "He means what did you and Sammy do." "Oh, well he did research but I went outside and I found a present for you Sky." He said smiling. "Cas, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." I couldn't always be so happy about his gifts. On my 12th birthday he got me a pair of oven mitts. We drove back to the motel only to find a tan chihuahua puppy with a brown diamond on it's back. "Damn it Cas! You couldn't have found a manly dog like a German Shepard or a Rottweiler!?" "I knew Sky would appreciate her." Cas said smiling. "Oh great, not only is it a purse dog but it's a girl too. Why don't we just get a pink unicorn?" "Don't listen to him Cas I love her. Thank you." "Your welcome. By the way, she came with a kitten." He rushed over to the box in the table. " Son of a bitch Cas! You know I'm allergic to cats!" My dad said sneezing. "But Dean, its a kitten not a cat." "Well, thanks anyway Cas." I said taking the pup in my hands smiling. "I'm going to name her Papi, and the kitten Leo."