Chapter 10

I woke up too my dad blaring AC/DC in the impala. "Good, your finally awake. Now get in baby girl, we are going shopping." He said smiling that if-you-dont-come-we-wont-bring-you-back-pie smile. I got in and put in my favorite Fall Out Boy cd. "Really Sky?" He said looking at me quizzically. "What, its a good band." I stared out the window while silently dancing to Centuries, my favorite song. Eventually, my dad warmed up to the band and started singing too. I was sad to have to stop singing and get out of the car when we reached the mall. My dad looked at me and grinned. "So what store do yo-" "Hot Topic." I said cutting him off. "I kinda figured." We went to Hot topic and I got some new clothes. When we went to leave my dad stopped and turned pale. He was looking directly at the Supernatural merch. "What...the hell." "Um...we should go." I said pull in him toward the exit. We got halfway toward the exit when all of a sudden someone shouted "OMG it's Jensen Ackles!" My dad and I looked at each other. "Who?" We said at the same time. I pulled him through the exit and through the mall to the exit. While we were running more people joined the crowd of sociopaths chasing us, but we made it out to the car and left. "What...was that." My dad asked, eyes wide. "I-I have no idea." I turned on the Fall Out Boy cd. We both listened in silence, trying to process what just happened.