Chapter 12

"Where's my food." I yelled as soon as I woke up. Oh, wait I'm not at home."Nice to know where your priorities are." I heard an icy voice say. "Oh you poor thing." I said with sincerity. "We should be saying that to you the voice replied confused. "You must be extremely daft. You are going to be so scared when you find out who I am." I said laughing. Stupid demons, do they not know? "What do you mean?" They asked slightly scared. "I am Dean Winchesters daughter." I said firmly. The demon stood still with a look of surprise, then a smirk. "Why aren't you, um I don't know, frightened?" Okay now I'm scared. "Mostly because now I can kill your daddy too. You see, your daddy, not wanting you to get hurt, will come and find you. And just to save you, he might be more willing to make a deal." The evil thing said coldly. "Oh." Is all I could manage to say before trying to find a way out. "Hmmmm, you really are daft." I mumbled as the demon walked out of the room. I reached into my boot grabbing my angel blade and cutting the rope. By this time the demon was back in the room. It dropped something and ran, seeing my angel blade. I walked out of the room into the hall. "Why does this place look so...familiar." I walked down the hall more thinking about why I knew this place. I searched every memory in my mind palace. "Oh crap." I knew this place, this was "Hello darling." Crowley's mansion. "What a surprise, it's been awhile. Nine years I believe." He said smirking. It's been nine years since my mom died. "Go to hell." I spat looking him in the eye. "Been there, done that. Really darling you need to work on your insults." He snapped his fingers and everything went dark...again.