Chapter 15

I wandered down the hall into Crowley's office to see if I could annoy-I mean help him some more. As I went inside I notice he wasn't in there. I searched the mansion and couldn't find him. I walked until I found myself in the room where I first woke up this morning. Suddenly, I was grabbed from behind and placed in a chair by non other than Crowley himself. "Wow" I said sarcastically "you are busy aren't you. And totally not creepy that you were waiting for me." "Remeber the plan my demon told you about when she brought you here?" He said smiling, obviously very amused that he had a plan. " Yes, because I, unlike you pay attention. Also I noticed when I was in your office-" "When were you in my office!?" He shouted rather loudly cutting me off. "Rude! I was talking! There's no need to shout, I was just going to tell you that one of your demons needed you and wandered in." I lied. "Oh, um...okay I'll be back in a minute then." He said quietly and walked out. "That was odd. Okay now to the matter at hand, these very uncomfortable ropes." I reached into my boot, but didn't feel my angel blade. I checked my other boot, nothing. "Damn it" I muttered "they must have taken it out when I passed out." Now the only thing left to do was wait. "Ugh, I'm bored! This isn't fair." I said pouting as he came back in. "Will you stop your bloody whining!? Your so annoying! I would just kill you now if you weren't a bargaining chip!" He said putting a gag in my mouth. "Ah uz eely ude!" (That was really rude) I said through the gag. "I guess this is as close to silence as we're going to get." He sighed and started to walk out. "Now to make a deal with your father!" He shouted leaving me with one of his demons. "Ou ah onna ee eely orry hen hi ah et ere." (You are gonna be really sorry when my dad gets here) I shouted at the demon. "Sorry, I can't hear you over the gag in your mouth." The demon yelled walking out leaving me to try and come up with a plan before my dad arrives.

Hey guys! Just thought I'd let you know that this book is almost done! Yay! And hopefully the sequel will answer all (if any) of your questions!