Chapter 6

As soon as they left I turned on the TV to watch some Netflix, which my dad doesn't usually let me watch because there's some show on it called Supernatural. I guess he says its pretty dumb, but I've never seen it. Anyway, I turned on my favorite show and laid on the couch when the lights flickered and went really dim. "Bobby?" I asked a little nervous. "On it." He said going downstairs. I listened closely to see if he needed help, but pretty soon he came back up not looking too worried. "Nothing?" I asked relieved. "Nothing, just a power surge I guess." He answered quickly. "You guys are all acting really weird what's going on?" "Its not up to me to tell you kid, that's up to your dad and...never mind." "What? My dad and who?" I asked confused. "Like I said, I can't say. Sorry." "Fine, I'll just ask when they come back from the hunt." "Good idea. I'll be downstairs if you need me." I went back to watching my show. Awhile later my dad and uncles returned from their hunt with pie and gummy bears. "You got gummy bears!" I yelled excitedley. "I thought you and I could sit outside and talk for awhile like we used to." "Ok, I would like that a lot." I smiled and took the bag of gummy bears from his hand. We went outside and sat on the hood of the impala. "So, how was the hunt?" "Sky, I need to tell you something that I've been hiding from you for awhile."

(Hey guys! Hope you like the book so far! What do you think the secret is? Comment and tell me what you think!)