Chapter 14

*Flashback*

I walked in the front door after visiting my mom, and now my dad, at the cemetery. "Where have you been girl?" My uncle Bobby yells. "I was visiting mom and dad." I said nervously. He's been drinking again. Ever since my dad was killed by Crowley he's been drinking non stop. "Don't lie to me! Where were you!" Oh great he's angry, why couldn't he have been a happy drunk? "I'm not lying! I was visiting mom! Ask uncle Sammy!" I said slowly backing up towards the stairs. He grab me and pushed me against the wall and slapped me. "You are a liar, girl! We're you out with that boy again?" He spat at me. "Uncle Bobby im telling the truth and there isn't a boy I promise!" I squeaked in between slaps. Eventually he passed out on the floor. I stepped over him and got the bucket out of the closet and set it by the couch. Then I picked up my uncle and helped him onto the couch. 'Every night.' I thought 'When will this stop?' I went up to my room to take a shower. When I got out there was a knock at the door. I went downstairs to answer the door. 'Good, uncle Bobby is still asleep.' I looked out the window to see who was there. "No, it can't be...oh my god." I opened the door to see my dad standing outside. "Guess who's back baby girl." He said with a smirk. I smiled and hugged him. "I missed you so much." He said quietly. I reached behind him and threw holy water at him. He didn't burn, but he looked almost insulted that I did that. "Sorry daddy. I just wanted to make sure." I tried to explain. I ran up to my room and grabbed the necklace I had made a week ago. It was made of silver and iron with and anti-possession charm on it. "I had this made incase you came back." I said handing it to him. He put it on proudly and hugged me again. I winced in pain from him squishing the bruises uncle Bobby left. "What...what happened to you baby girl?" He asked concerned and angry at the same time. I was crying so hard I couldn't speak so I just pointed toward my passed out uncle. "Did he... I am going to kill him for hurting my baby girl when he wakes up." He looked aeound the house while I went up to bed.
*End of Flashback*
I jolted awake gasping and looking around. I was still in Crowley's mansion, why does my back hurt so bad? I looked over my shoulder and screamed. " I have wings! Why do i have wings? I'm not supposed to have wings!" I yelled. I looked back again. They were kind of pretty, half white and half black with a shimmery gold outline. Crowley came into the room and looked frightened at first then tried to cover it up. "Stop your screaming unless your dying or being forced to listen to Justin Bieber. Even in hell we don't use that kind of torture. Im busy now be quiet." And with that he slammed the door leaving me to wonder why I had wings.