Chapter 13

I woke up for a second time that day and looked around. This time I was in my room, not my room at my house, my room at Crowley's mansion. I know what you're thinking 'why does she have a room at Crowley's mansion?' Well the answer is that I visit, or more like am kidnapped so often that he decided to give me my own room here. Don't get me wrong though, he is still a jerk. I made my way out of my room and through the hall. I finally reached Crowley's office and went inside. "How dare you! What the hell did you have to knock me out a second time for? Now my head hurts! Oh and another thing, would it kill you to actually clean your guest's rooms once in awhile? I mean I know I dont visit often anymore but it would be nice for you to be prepared! Also th-" "Will you shut up already with your complaining! All you do is complain! It's giving me a bloody headache." He said rubbing his temples. I smirked and sat down in one of the chairs. "So, how's Princess?" I asked. Princess is a young hellhound I named for him when I was there last. "Oh the usual." He said quite unamused. "You're desperate aren't you?" I said smiling a sweet smile. "Why do you say that?" "Oh no reason, it's just that you kidnapped one of the most well trained hunters ever in hopes of reeling in her even better trained father and uncle. Thats all." I said looking innocently at him. "Go play with the hellhounds or something." He said obviously preoccupied with thoughts. "Fine, but my dad is not stupid enough to fall for this crap. Just saying." I walked back to my room and sat on the bed. All of a sudden I felt extremely dizzy and weak. "Dad!" I yelled even though I knew he wouldn't hear me all the way in hell. There was a terrible pain in my back. I crawled my way out of my room and into the hall, the fainted from the pain.

Hey guys! Just thought I'd let you know that part 1 is almost complete and there are only a couple chapters left! And don't be alarmed if you still have unanswered questions because there will definitely be a part 2! I promise! Okey dokey, stay tuned my peoples!