Chapter 16

* Warning: Some humor/ feels! *

There is both humor and feels in this chapter so just know, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Okey dokey... please continue.

I wait...and wait...and wait and finally Crowley walks back in and takes out the gag. "Whatcha doin'?" I say smiling at the annoyed look on his face. "Why is your dad so bloody stubborn? Well, now I see where you get it from." He sighed. I mentally did a happy dance, knowing I had won. "But..." He said smirking. Uh oh. "I did manage to get him to visit just in time to start the finale." He said making his way to an intercom I never knew he had. My mind raced to find a way to distract him long enough for my dad to figure out a plan. I cleared my throat and began. "You wanna see my Broadway performance?" I said smiling. He looked over confused. Perfect, I had his attention. "Broadway performance? Seriously? I know this is a trick to get me to untie you." "It's not! I swear on my unicorn! Here, I'll pinkie promise you!" I said trying to extend my pinkie as best as I could seeing as I was tied to a chair. "You are so lucky I'm doing this." He said pinkie promising me. When I was released I began reciting the only theater work I knew by heart, thanks to my dad. Bohemian Rhapsody. "Is this the real life?" I asked. "Or is this just fantasy. Caught in a landslide. No escape...from reality." I paused to appreciate the very confused/intrigued look on Crowley's face. "Open you're eyes. Look, up to the skies! And see! I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy becau-" I was interrupted, rather rudely, by a knocking on the door. "Oh honey! I'm home!" I said in a sing-songy voice in hopes of distracting him long enough for my dad to do something. My dad, obviously ignoring the fact I was in the middle of a performance, burst in and looked around. "Um..." I said thinking of a plan. "Mama! Oooh! Didn't mean to make you cry. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on my wayward son! They'll be peace when you are done! Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more." I shouted while grabbing a gun from my dad and pointing it at Crowley. "Now I wouldn't do that if I were you." Crowley said slowly his hands in the air. "Let us leave, without any trouble, and I won't kill you." I said mentally preparing myself to shoot. "I warned you. Oh Princess!" He snapped his fingers calling Princess over to him. My dad and I backed out of the room and ran. We ran into a room and closed the door. "Sky, if he sends Princess after us I want you to run. Even if you have to leave me behind, run." He said quietly. "No." "What did you say?" He looked shocked at my answer. "I said no. I'm not leaving you, I'm not running. But I am going to stay and fight." I stated firmly to avoid further discussion. "Why do you have to be so much like me?" He muttered pulling me into a hug. Just then there was a banging at the door. "Okay, so I know he sent her after only one of us because I only heard him whisper one name. The question is who." I said quickly while trying to figure out whivh one of us was going to be hunted by Princess. "Run."I yell to my dad. "No way." "Listen to me, I have a plan. I trained Princess, she'll listen to me. Now go get uncle Sammy!" I said pushing him to go. He looked at me for awhile then left. Just as he left the doors flew open. "Hey Princess, how's it going girl?" I cooed to the hellhound. It growled in reply. "Crap, that's not princess." I muttered looking for a way out. Crowley appeared, smiling evily as the hellhound got closer. I swatted at it in hopes of me hitting it, but instead in bit my hand. "Hey! You! Get away from my baby girl!" My dad yelled pulling the hellhound away from me. I was inspecting my hand when I heard my dad screaming. I look over at my dad, who was now on the floor and bleeding. "Daddy! No,no,no it's okay. You're okay I promise. Look it's not even that bad." I said trying smile and not cry. "Sky, it's okay. I'll be fine. I'll be with your mom...and your hamster from the 3rd grade. Remember him?" He was trying to make me laugh but it wasn't working. "P-please j-just don't make me stay with uncle Bobby. Please." I sobbed into his jacket. "No, baby girl I wouldn't put you through that again. Just promise me you..." He paused, getting weaker by the second. "Promise me you won't make a deal." I stared at him then looked out the window, not wanting to answer. "Sky!" "Okay, I promise." I cried some more. He sighed as his breathing slowed, then finally came to a stop. I got up walked over to Crowley and stabbed him with my angel blade. "Ow, that's not going to kill me!" He shouted as I walked away. "Wasn't trying to. I'm going to need you later." I walked to the impala and got in. On the drive home I couldn't stop crying, especially at the thought of having to tell uncle Sammy and Cas. They were going to be crushed, especially Cas. I walked in the door and could tell that uncle Sammy knew already. We cried and didn't sleep until really late. When I woke up I was in my bedroom. I heard two faint voices from downstairs. "Why can't she just stay with me?" I heard my uncle Sammy ask. "Her biological father is Castiel Winchester correct?" 'Who was that?' I thought listening closer. "Yes but he-" " Sky must stay with her living biological parent. I'm sorry Mr. Winchester but your neice can only stay with you for one year and that's it." I stumbled backwards and fell into my bedstand causing a loud crash. "Sky!" My uncle called up at me. "We have to talk." Crap. "Okay. Just a second." I called grabbing my emergency bag from under my bed in case I had to make a run for it. I ran downstairs and went into the kitchen. "So um...You have to go live with Cas." My uncle Sammy said quietly. "What?! Why can't I stay with you?" I asked even though I knew the answer. "You can, but only for a year okay? Im leaving it at that." I looked at him ran up to my room and grabbed my bag. As i was opening up the window I heard Cas come up behind me. I spun around. "Sky, don't run away. I promise you, your dad wanted it this way." "Yeah, like you would know! Your never here." I said pushing past him. I ran downstairs to my uncle Sammy.

* 11 months later *

It's been 11 months since my dad died, I know because I have been counting every single day. "Sky! Get up! It's 5pm and you have to take your anxiety meds!" My uncle Sammy yelled up the stairs. "Ugh, okay be down in a second." I said yawning. I ran downstairs into the kitchen. "Good morning uncle Sammy!" I said hugging him. "Good morning. Now remember, you have start packing your things soon so you can move in with Cas, okay." He said looking at me sadly. I froze and looked at him for a minute then ran upstairs. He called after me but I didn't listen I grabbed my bag and went out the window. I was almost to my hiding place in the woods when I was tackled by something. I looked behind me to see Princess looking playfully at me. I sighed in relief patting her on the head. Every day she came to play with me ever since my dad died. It was almost like an apology for the other hellhound killing him. "Hey girl." I said smiling at the giant black dog. She whimpered looking behind me then ran off. Knowing there was something behind me, I turned around slowly. "Oh, it's you. For the last time I'm not making a deal with you." I said turning to Rapheal. "Just let me explain. That is all I ask of you Sky." I looked at him for a moment then caved. Fine, but that isn't a yes." "Of course not. Sky I know your going through a lot with your dad dying and all, but I can help. You can start over, in a nice safe world with your mom and dad." He said looking at me softly. "Wait... so if I agree to your 'terms and conditions' I get my dad and my mom back?" I looked at the ground sternly. "But I promised my dad that I wouldnt make any deals." " Sky, we both know he would, and has, done the same for you and Sam. You can deal with him being mad when he's alive again, okay? So what do you think?" I stayed silent, thinking about the deal. "I get them both back, right?" I asked quietly. "Absolutely, just agree to my terms." He smiled at me. "What are your terms exactly?" "You'll find out two years after the deal is made." One again I stayed quiet. "Okay." I whispered hardly audible. "Fantastic. You leave tonight, okay?" He said walking away. "Wait, leave where?" I shouted at him as he disappeared. 'Oh well.' I thought. 'At least I'll be with mom and dad.' I walked back to the house to find uncle Sammy and tell him about the deal. "Uncle Sammy!" There was no answer. The room started spinning I read the clock. 7:37. "You leave tonight, okay?" Rapheal's words were stuck in my mind. I tried to walk to the kitchen and blacked out. There was a bright light and all I heard was Rapheal say "I always keep my promises!" Then I fell.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so long! I was on a roll and was too lazy to start a new part so... yeah. Let me know what you think and remember that there will be a sequel so don't worry if you still have questions! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!