~1~

A normal Monday was all what today was. Or so I thought. I heard everyone in the halls talking about a new kid. I didn't see anything special about it we got new kids quite often for being one of the best school districts in our state. As I was at my locker my best friend, Ashley, came up to me. She seemed just like the rest of them obsessing over the new kid. I decided to ask her what all the hype was about this new kid. She looked at me like I was crazy before final responding.

"You didn't hear he was expelled from like 3 schools before this one. Nobody knows why though," I thought it was all fake just so he could be a popular kid. It sounded like he alreasy had all the girls fawning over him. I promised myself I would never let that happen. Love was a waste of time. I was in school to learn not get attracted to some random person, who could potentially be a murderer.
Though even if I wasn't going to be all over him I could still try and find out about his past. To prove to people they are just being over dramatic. That was infact a great plan.

I was so lost in my head I barely heard the bell for first period ring. My train of thought was lost as I waved goodbye to Ashley and made my way to History. When I walked into the classroom everyone already present looked to me and looked back down, I assumed they were looking for the new kid. And my suspicions where answered when I sat down in my seat and heard the girl next to me whisper 'I heard he has a 6 pack'
I mentally gagged as the teacher silenced the class and got started on his lesson. History was actually one of the best classes in the day, math was probably the worst. Luckily math was right before lunch so I could unwind afterwards.

Even though the teacher was talking I could hear people whispering I still didn't understand what the big deal was. So what if he was a murderer that was his life not ours to intrude on.

After the lesson we had a few minutes left of class for us to just relax so I pulled out my notebook an started drawing. I always loved drawing, I thought I was pretty good at it.

When the bell rang everyone left there seats and went into the hallway. I had English next so I hurried to my locker and grabbed my books. I arrived to class just as the bell rang because there were so many people in the halls. I hurried to my seat and the teacher started her lesson.
When the bell rang to signal the end of second period I was back in the crowded halls. I had Math next so I grabbed my huge math book and sat through what felt like an eternity of algebra before it was lunchtime. I grabbed my lunch box before making my way into the cafeteria. I immediatley spotted Ashley in our normal spot eating her usual ham and cheese sandwhich.

As I sat down I tried looking for the new kid just to see if he deserved all the hype he was getting. When I saw a table with all the usually spread out people in a huge clump I knew where to look. I was looking that way and saw some unfamilliar red hair sticking out of a hoodie. I assumed it was him and tried to get a better look but his back was towards me.

Ashley caught me staring and gave me a suggestive look. I just told her "I just wanted to see if he deserves all the hype being put on him,' I dont think she believed me. I gave up trying to look and turned back to my conversation with Ashley and another one of our friends.
When the lunch bell rang the mysterious new kid practically bolted from his seat. Probably didn't like all the attention, understandable.
I now had art my pretty much favorite class of the day. I walked in the class to see the familiar yet unfamiliar red hair.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi y'all I wanna let you know this is my first fanfic you better enjoy it or ill send jollibee after you :) love you

744 words

Remember to eat and drink water. And also you are worth it if you ever need someone to talk to I am always a comment away <33