~16~

It was Monday again. Which also meant having to sit through classes that are literally useless. I didn't get a chance to text Ashley back again and ask her how she was because I was so busy. As I sat on the bus that morning and listened to music I went back to thinking.

I know it probably is weird to think of Sebastian and Ashley, it makes me seem jealous. Which I'm not. That would be weird.

I walked to my locker when I arrived at school to get everything I would need. And to no surprise I saw Ashley standing there waiting for me. I decided to join her, of course I didn't have a choice because she was standing in front of my locker. As soon as I approached her I noticed something. She was wearing a brace on her wrist. She must've saw my expression and explained immediately.

"It's only a sprain. At least we hope so." I merely rolled my eyes at that. I knew her brothers spent so much money and time on their sports they couldn't afford to have a daughter with a broken wrist.

"I hope so too. If it's broken you'll probably make me carry your books around for you," at that Ashley laughed. She just nodded her head and we walked away.

As we neared home room I saw a familiar face wearing bright pink lipstick. She looked Ashley up and down and turned back to her friends giggling, Lila was so immature.

We sat in our normal seats and the bell rang. The announcements went over the loud speakers and after that I zoned out.

——
It was lunch time and I realized today Ashley didn't have the same lunch period as me. I grabbed something random to eat and took a seat at a table in the corner. I open my water bottle to get a drink and the next thing I know I see Sebastian speed walking towards my table. I didn't think anything of it until he pulled out the chair across from me and sat down.

I gave him a questioning look and he just smirked at me.

"Need some company?" He asked with a practically desperate look on his face. As much as I wanted to say no I had to find out more about Sebastian. I needed to know how he and Ashley just randomly became best friends.

"Sure I suppose it beats sitting alone," I replied making sure I sounded like I didn't care.

He gave what looked to be a triumphant smile and opened his water bottle to take a sip. He grabbed his school lunch, chicken wings, and ate them. I pulled out my phone to check my notifications. Nothing new, except a text from my dad.

Dad: I'm going to late tonight, working a double. You should invite Ashley over and make dinner.

I just sighed and Sebastian gave me a questioning look. "My dads working a double tonight and won't be home so I gotta find something to eat for dinner. He told me to ask Ashley to come with me," at that he raised his eyebrows like he knew something I didn't.

"Well if you invite me along I could give you the most epic restaurant idea ever," I just sat there. Staring at him blankly. He has lived in this town for about a month, as far as I know, and he asked to give me restaurant suggestions. I've lived here since I was born. I knew every restaurant in town. But from the look on Sebastian's face it made me question that.

———————————————————————

606 words

Hey. Sorry again I got sidetracked, oops. I'll try and post something again within the week. No promises.

Have a good day. (Please vote)