~10~

Why is Sebastion messaging Ashley at 6:31 in the morning? I thought to myself. I knew I shouldn't eavesdrop but my senses got the better of me. I wouldn't read any previous messages becasue if they were "talking" I didn't wanna know.

I quickly typed in Ashley's password she knew I knew it so it was technically her fault.

Sebastion :))
What time do you think you are going to come home? You have to come home for your brothers hockey game by 3 tonight though.

The message was pretty plain but still why would Sebastion wanna know what time Ashley would be home at. I had to figure this out but I had promised myself I wouldn't look at past messages. All I did was sigh heavily before setting her phone down and pulling my blankets over my head since the sun was starting to rise.

I got another two and a half hours of sleep before the alarm Ashley had set went off. I wasn't sure why she had the urge to wake up at 9 in the morning but it was fine. Ashley didn't even seem to notice the alarm going off. I hurridley turned off the alarm before she could wake up and stepped out of the room. I made my way into the kitchen silently grabbing a cup of water and returning to my room.

I saw Ashley was still asleep so I tipped the cup a tiny bit to allow for a dribble of water to seep from the cup onto Ashley's head. Ashley didn't budge so I repeated the action this time alowing more water to fall onto her head. I laughed loudly as she shot up from her pillow. She scowled at me before throwing a pillow at my head. I couldn't blame her though.

"You'll pay for this," She said though it wasn't very convincing. I just rolled my eyes as she stood up and stretched.

I grabbed my own phone while she walked out of my room, probably going to get something to drink. When she returned she sat beside my on my bed.

"Want to draw something?" I asked her. She silently shook her head and I got up to go get my drawing supplies before waving her downstairs to our kitchen table so we could have a hard surface to draw on.

I grabbed my sketchbook and a pencil while Ashley grabbed another random book with pages to draw on. We were both really good at drawing.

"Shall we listen to some music?" I questioned.

"We shall," Ashley had replied in a mocking tone before reaching over and grabbing her phone. She had yet to turn it on yet and I obviously hadn't closed out messages so she would still see Sebastions message. She looked over the message then looked at me. "Do you think you would be up to coming to my brothers hockey game today?" She asked raising her eyebrows at me.

I looked up from my page that hadn't been touched yet to look Ashley straight in her eyes before nodding my head. And then we just went back to drawing as Ashley played some music and we just talked.

____________________________________________________________________________________

535 words.

Sorry for not updating. I was at the beach, but I am back now. I shall probably post another chapter soon.
Sorry for being so inconsistent didn't expect this book to get veiws. It was a joke. Oh well. Hope you are enjoying it so far. Also so for not much interaction between Sebastion and y/n it is coming I promise. Have to trust me.

Remember to stay hydrated. <33

Until next time people.