~13~

After we had walked around for so long we decided to head back to the stands Ashley insisted she has to sit by the walkway so that left Sebastion to sit between us. The game was two periods in and I had to go to the restroom. So I made my way to stand and down the walkway. It wasn't until I was nearing the concession stands I felt a pressence behind me. I turned so fast I could've gotten whiplash. I was glad to find it was just Sebastion.

My sudden turning must've startled him because he flinched a bit.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you y/n," Sebastion says.

"Oh it's fine. I didn't notice you were behind me. What are you coming down from the stands for?" I ask genuinely curious as to why he was kinda following me.

"Um Ashley made me get up to get her a drink. Not sure why she was literally the one sitting on the isle, and she never even said what to get her," Sebastion answered sounding kinda annoying by Ashley. Which I fully understanded why.

"Oh ok. Ashley is so weird sometimes. I would probably get her Lemonade, she is like obsessed with that," I answered truthfully. Sebastion laughed quietly before he said.

"Yeah she is. Such a weird drink obsession though don't you think?" I silently nodded while he got into line for the concession stand and I headed to the bathroom.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Sebastion walking back towards the stands. I had an idea so I hurridley caught up to him. He gave me a questioning look before I spoke.

"I have a plan and I want to prank Ashley. You could join if you'd like or go back to our seats. But if you do go back to our seats don't tell her." I gave him a serious expression.

"Let's do it Ashley doesn't get scared easily so it's funny when she is scared," Sebastion nodding his head in agreement. I was still confused as to how and why he knew Ashley so well but let it slip from my mind in sake of the prank and privacy.

"Ok so its simple and I guess lame but still funny I think. So basically we will go to a different seating section near ours and sneak up behind her." I added kind of expecting something like Sebastion to say that was so lame and walk away. But he didn't.

"Thats a good idea. Which sectio should we go to?" He said. Which kinda suprised me but I tryed not to let it show before turning and walking towards to section.

When we got to the section we climbed to the very top before heading over by where Ashley was sat. I came to a sudden stop when I saw our team had scored. This caused Sebastion to run into me. He looked up at me with a look on his face quite undescribable at the moment. If I had been paying close enough attention I would've noticed the faint blush on his nose.

"Sorry I didn;t notice you stopped," Sebastion blurted out. I just laughed.

"It's not a big deal if anything it's my fault really," Then we continued walking until we were right behind Ashley.

I put a finger over my lip signaling Sebastion to be quiet before pointing to Ashley and mouthing, Tap her shoulder and scream but not to loud. Sebastion just shook his head. I put up 3 fingers then 2 then 1. At the same time me and Sebastion tapped Ashley while screaming quietly. Though Ashley didn't try to contain her screams. You would have thought she was being murdered. Me and Sebastion just laughed at her reaction before re-taking our seats.

"What the heck was that for guys, not that you scared me or anything though," Ashley said trying to be nonchalant.

"Mhm sure you didn't just act like you were being murdered," I answered cockily. Sebastion laughed from behind me at this statement.

At this moment the world felt still. No overwhelming thoughts just hanging out with my friend and a mysterious kid who came out of nowhere.

______________________________________________________________________________

706 words

Hi sorry for not uploading often I am trying. Kind of. Well Writing this sentence at 11:11 how cool. Anyways stay cool peoples.