~11~

About an hour and a half until they had to leave for the game Ashley left to go get ready. She said her and her parents would come to pick me up when it was time considering Ashleys brothers were getting rides from their friends to the game. I had no idea why Ashley had decided to invite me to the hockey game. I had been to plenty of her brothers games because Ashley would find the games boring but I found them interesting because they would push eachother and fall. Then they would get all worked up and stand up like they were going to fight them when truely they knew they couldn't.

After Ashley had left I made myself something to eat. I made some ramen on the stove. I sat down at the table to let the noodles cool down while I scrolled through my phone. I found myself scrolling through instagram and pressing the search tab. I scrolled through the accounts I had recently viewed and found myself pressing Sebastion's.

My eyes fell onto the bio where I once again found myself asking why his friends called him Jollibee. It was an odd name to say the least. I also had the pondering question why Sebastion and Ashley had constantly were messaging back and forth. I thought she would lose her mind speaking to him. Now she seemed cool around him and didn't look to be fawning over him anymore. I was glad about that to say the least.

It also made me wonder how she would explain Sebastions presence at the game. I also wondered how Lila would react if she found out about Ashley hanging out with Sebastion. Considering she seemed to absolutely adore him. I just rolled my eyes at the thought. I could care less what Lila thought but I didn't wanna think about how she would treat Ashley. I had way too many questions that needed to be answered.

I decided it was probably best not to think about it before I got too far into my thoughts and to just let the subject be. I finished eating and headed up the stairs while I waited for Ashley to tell me she was on her way. My mind kept wandering to Sebastion and Ashley and a weird feeling overtook my stomach. I didn't know what. I just tryed to forget everything. I was getting overwhelmed with all the thoughts.

                                              *  *  *

Ashleyyy
We are on our way to your house!

                                                              Me
                                                         Ok i'll be waiting

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs to put some shoes along with a light sweatshirt on. Considering I was about to be in an ice rink.

Ashley's parents car pulled up and I hopped in the back. No Sebastion to be seen. Maybe my eyes had just been playing tricks on my that morning or itwas all just a dream. No it couldn't be. You can't read or tell time in your dreams and I had done both. Once again I decided to drop the subject from my mind and pay attention to whatever Ashley was ranting about.

We arrived to the rink and made our way to the door. I payed the 2 dollar admission fee and followed Ashley to the stands. She must have found her aunt who she mentioned was staying in town up in the stands and headed one direction. And thats when I saw him sitting just a row above Ashleys aunt engaged into a deep conversation was the one. The only. Sebastion.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

594 words.

HI friends! Sorry for not uploading as frequently I was at camp and then I got half finsihed with this chapter and just never finished it ig. sorry for making this one shorter. I am going to try to write another chapter tomorrow. Key word is try.

Thanks for like 200 reads. Kinda concerned as to why you were searching up jollibee fanfics though. I won't judge though. Thanks again.

Voting means a lot!

Remember to drink water and eat. Till next time.