~4~

I had arrived in history and sat in my usual spot. I knew we weren't doing anything interesting today except study for a test. When we studied we were aloud to listen to music so after the teacher explained what was going on I listened to music. I also studied and nothing interesting happened except people still talking about the new boy. I'm suprised they weren't over him already people got over stuff fast at my school.

When the bell rang I got up and went to my other classes before lunch. They were all pretty boring so when it was time for lunch I was glad. Once again everyone was crowded around the new kid. He didn't even talk so I didn't see the point in trying to talk to him. And as I had expected Lila was sitting right next to him.

Once again Ashley caught me staring and looked at me again. "I was just looking cause Lila texted me something about him yesterday and I had an assumption she would sit next to him."

"Mhm sure and what did Lila say?" Ashley questions snarkily.

"She asked for his phone number so I just said no because I don't have the authority to." Ashley seemed satisfied with this answer and just left the topic be.

After what felt like a really short lunch I made my way to art. I walked into the room and there was Sebastion sitting alone in his usual spot. I was suprised nobody sat with him yet. I just walked past him to my regular seat till the teacher said to get started again on our projects. When I originally started mine I wasn't sure why I grabbed paints and stuff I had to work on the sketch so thats exactly what I started working on. For some reason I kept getting distracted staring at the back of the bright red hair.

He seemed really focused from what I could see. Or he was just daydreaming and I couldn't tell because I was facing his back. After about two minutes of just day dreaming the bell rang and it was time for science. We would have to continue working on our project. Not that I didn't want to do the project I just didn't want to do the project with Sebastion. Ashley looked at me yesterday suggestively the entire time and it took all my might and will power to not smack her then and there.

When I walked into the room I sat beside Ashley again who was walking infront of me. Sebastion walked in and sat infront of us like the previous day. The teacher once again explained the project, i'm not sure why, and then let us get to work. We all just continued working on our parts of the project.

About 10 minutes into class I finished my half. "Has anyone else finished their part yet?" I didn't suspect they did.

"Yeah," Sebastion answered, the shock must've been evident on my face because Ashley kicked me under the table.

"I have like two questions left. While im working maybe Sebastion tell us about yourself since you know your new and all." Sebastions just shrugged his shoulders as if saying why not.

"Well I moved here because as you have probably heard expelled from my old one. I'd rather keep why on the down low though because its emabarrsing," Ashley just nodded her head. "Well I guess my dads pretty wealthy so we can afford to move. I enjoy art and music so theres that. But other than that I have nothing else interesting. Except I have a few pets who some would say are out of the ordinary."

"Well atleast someone in this group has an interesting life. The only thing special about me is I have two stinky sibling who I would sell on the dark web for two bucks. Speaking of which Sebastion would you like to buy children for two bucks, I'll give you a discount." Ashley stated.

"I think i'm good," Sebastion said as he laughed I was laughing too but this was normal for Ashley. To try and sell her brothers. I didn't expect anything less or more from her. She was the perfect friend with the perfect humor. We got along really well. I'm glad she came into my life after Lila.

Like five minutes later and Ashley had finished her questions so we decided to start on the presentation part. After setting up the google slide and putting our names and topic on the first slide the bell rang. We bid our farewells and decided to meet at the park again. Maybe I misunderstood Sebastion. Right now he seemed like a really cool kid. I hoped we could somehow be friends or, no just friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

786 words

Hi lovelys hope you enjoyed this one too. And if you couldn't tell I try to update when I can. Or when SleepAddict0 says she can't take the suspense and I refuse to tell her what will happen. To be honest idk what will happen next but oh well. Votes are appriciated. (that is definetley spelt right)
Also does Lila remind you of someone if so who?

Remember to eat and drink and stay safe love you <33