𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?"

My gaze shifted to a boy playing basketball. He looked no older than. Sam furrowed his brows down at the kid, "It's just Falcon, kid."

The little boy crossed his arms, "No, no. My daddy told me it was Black Falcon."

"Is it because I'm black and I'm the Falcon?"

"Well, technically, I mean, yes."

"Sooo, are you like... black kid?"

Bucky rolled his eyes and sighed, my eyes narrowing as the kid was left speechless. Sam grinned back at the both of us, "I got him, right?"

"Whatever, man..." I sighed, running a hand through my hair and wincing slightly at the pressure on the stitches.

Bucky stepped up to an older home, peeling yellow paint off the sides. Bucky knocked on the wood, a teenager answering the door and looking between the three of us.

"We're here to see Isaiah," Bucky spoke, crossing his arms.

The teenager scoffed, "Nobody named Isaiah lives here."

"Look, we just want to talk to him." I chimed in.

"You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now."

Bucky placed his hand on the door frame, staring the teen right in the eyes. "Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means."

"All right, wait here."

Sam looked at the two, "Nice kid. How do you know this guy?"

Bucky looked down at me, then at Sam. "I used to. We had a skirmish during the Korean War."

The teenager came back to the iron screen, "Today's your lucky day. He said he wanna see for himself."

I trailed behind Bucky and Sam as they walked into the older-looking home, keeping my head down.

Bucky looked up, an older man with a gray beard gazing back at him. "Isaiah?"

Isaiah rose from his seat, "Look at you."

Bucky turned back to Sam, "This is, uh, Sam. Sam, this is Isaiah. He was a hero. One of the ones that HYDRA feared the most. Like Steve. We met in '51."

Isaish tilted his head, raising a brow and glaring at Bucky. "If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah. We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. military dropped me behind the line to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back. I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me," he retorted.

Bucky's lips parted to speak before he was interrupted by a look of confusion on Isaish's face. I could feel his eyes burning into me. "Who is that?"

"My name is Lucy." I kept my voice low and head down, afraid that he might know me.

"Lucy? Because you look stringly familiar to our other infamous soldier, Pandora."

My shoulders rose out of anxiety as I lifted my chin to look at him. I cleared my throat. "I don't know what you're talking about-"

Isaiah interrupted me, "I think you sure as hell do. You're the one that killed one of the younger soldiers in my regiment. Not like I could do anything since my ass was in jail."

Bucky and Sam both turned back to me, their eyes wide with disbelief. I couldn't look anyone in the eye. "That wasn't me. I'm not a killer anymore."