official or not

Clarke's pov

"Are we still seeing each other this weekend babe?" Lexa asked as she sat across me on the table.

"Of course my love. You're coming to my house right?" I asked grasping her hand.

"Yes." She said smiling.

"Hey guys." Luna said as she walked in.

Lexa and I quickly pulled our hands away.

"Wanna have a sleepover tonight? Just the three of us." She said smiling.

Lexa and I starred at each other, like we were having a conversation without talking.

"Sure." We both said at the same time.

"Great!" Meet me in the parking lot after school." She said before leaving.

"This is going to be hell." She whined

Lexa and I had been dating for two months now... secretly. No one knew, not even our parents. We weren't ready and we enjoyed sneaking around, it made the relationship more exciting. But having sleepovers at our friends houses were always weird, it was very hard for us to not cuddle with each other or to not show any feelings. We were the clingy type, and so was our friends. We didn't specially liked it when they cuddled us but we couldn't say anything because it was something friends did.

"Don't worry babe it's just one night." I said smiling at her sweetly.

"Let's get to class." She said standing up.

"Wait before." I said pulling on her arm leading her towards the bathroom.

"What's going on?" She asked confused as we walked in.

I quickly pushed her against the door and crashed my lips against hers. She groaned when her back hit the door. I laid my hands on her hips while she tangled hers in my hair. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer as I slipped my tongue in her mouth.

We felt a pressure on the back of the door and quickly pulled away breathlessly. Two girls entered the bathroom looking at us weirdly. I looked in the mirror and my hair was slightly messed while her lips were red.

We quickly left the bathroom laughing.

"I love surprises like this from you." She said smiling.

"I would really like to make it official." I said shyly.

"Oh." She said surprised.

"What?" I said getting anxious.

"Well- I- I got to get to class, I will see you later." She said quickly running off.

My heart sank. Did she not want to tell people? Maybe she was ashamed of me. Why did she run off? I was kind of pissed that she didn't give me an explanation. Now there was this stupid sleepover. I wish I didn't have to go so I could just go to Lexa's house and ask her what was wrong. I would get it if her parents were mean or homophobic but they are super opened and so are our friends, I didn't understand why she was so scared.
—————————————————————

The bell just rang and it was time for the... awkward sleepover. Lexa and I still didn't talk about this morning and I was mad.

I grabbed my things in my locker and went to the parking lot, waiting for Luna and Lexa.

"Hey!" I heard Luna say behind me.

I turned around and saw her walking with Lex.

I gave her a smile and got in the car. I sat in the passenger seat and Lex got in the back.