fight

Clarke's pov

"Heda." I said as I entered the throne room.

"Clarke, join us." She said glancing at me quickly.

"We need to do something, Azgeda is preparing a war." The ambassador from Floukru said.

"Who is their ally?" Lexa asked remaining calm.

The queen of Azgeda always wanted to take Lexa's place.

"Podakru and Boudalan will be joining them." The ambassador from Floukru said again.

"Do we know when they are going to attack?" Lexa asked starring at her.

"I've heard three days, Heda." The ambassador from Sankru said.

"We will be prepared. Is anyone in this room going to side with the queen?" Lexa asked glarring at them.

We all shook our head fastly.

"Is there any question?" She asked.

"Is there a way for us to stop this unnecessary war?" The Trishana leader asked.

"Sadly, Queen Nia will never give up until I pass. We need to kill her at all cost." Lexa said holding her hands behind her back.

"Is there other questions?" She asked sternly.

We all shook our heads.

"The meeting is over." She said as we all started leaving.

"Clarke can you stay behind?" She asked facing me.

"Sha." I said turning around.

"So what did you want commander?" I asked as the last person left the room.

"Stop that, you know that I hate when you call me that." She said softly as she walked towards me.

"I missed you hodnes." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I missed you too." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

She leaned in and closed to gap between us.

Lexa and I had been seeing each other for awhile now, it still didn't take away the butterflies every time that she kissed me. No one knew about us, not even my best friends. They still hated her because of Mount Weather.

It made me sad that Lexa had no friends, no family or literally anyone close to her. She deserved so much better and it made my heart ache.

There was only one other person beside me who cared for her. Her name was Costia and I hated her. Why? She was always flirting with my Lexa. I couldn't really do anything about it except giving her angry stares.

"Are you spending the night?" She asked smiling.

I was so lucky to see her smile, she did it so rarely.

"I probably am, I just have to hang for a bit with my friends." I said pecking her lips once more.

"Please do spend the night." She said grinning like a child.

"I really want to, I missed having you in my arms." I said pouting.

"Then stay." She said pulling me closer.

"I promised them, I can't love." I said squeezing her waist.

"Also, are you sure we can't do anything about the war. I really don't want to loose you." I said sadly.

"I don't want to ruin your night, go have fun and we will talk about tomorrow, ok?" She asked rubbing my cheek.

"Ok." I said giving her a last sweet kiss.