OC#1

Name: Shinku Yoru

Appearance:

Crimson Demon:

Classification: Human, Non-Magic User | Enlightened Being

Alias: Asura, the Empty, the Crimson Demon, Fire Assassin, Demonic Swordsman, the most dangerous Vigilante in the World.

Bio: the "normal" person in the world full of magic, his treatment is even worse because this is where magic are valued the most. Unlike what everyone like to believe, he had a very mysterious past, something that will tear the magic-oriented society apart.

Born from a prominent family of martial artists, he went through gruesome training at young age just so that he could match against magicians. That is, until a group of terrorists decide to massacre all of them for experimentation on their secret techniques. But, Shinku survived the attack, and swore himself to find the killers for revenge.

And so, a new vigilante was born, and a menace to the criminal world. His targets are potential terrorists, crime lords, and those who abuse their powers to hurt people. It was long enough for him to be noticed by the military.

Age: 16

Personality: cheerful at first, he then came to see the dark side of society, became cynical and pessimistic. Due to that, he then became violent, one of the key components of his technique. He also very rude to those he hate, only with his friends that his old personality resurfaced. When he's a vigilante, he's at a constant state of tranquil fury, waiting to be lash out. And when he does, let's just say hundreds of criminal scums got their limbs cut off, their body unrecognizable, their eyes gouge out and crippled in a single minute.

Like: his friends, minding his own business, his cigar pipe (he doesn't smoke but, he smoke powdered candy.)

Dislike: Bullies, those who pry into his own business.

Overall Abilities

Because of his status as a Non-Magic User, he couldn't used magic, which make up the least populations of normal people around the globe. To make it up to the Magic users, he trained himself since the age of seven, performing dangerous feats since then. Due to training for 9 years, he became the most powerful human in terms of sheer strength and technique. He's able to completely control his body at will, even mind control abilities won't be able to stop it. He's known by many alias that were connected to how he defeats and sometime, kills criminals. He's also able to control his reflexes, something that no one can hope to achieve as reflexes are instinctual.