OC#3

Name: Locke Adamantine

Looks:

Aliases: "God", The Silent King, the Conqueror, Six Billion Demons Killer

Past Lives

he's a transcendent human who can rival God, Devils and many things that's above him. At first, he's a normal human born from a normal people, but his first encounter with the supernatural isn't a good one. They destroy his home, his people and everything he hold dear. He swear himself that he'll take revenge so he set on a journey to kill the leaders of the supernatural. He encounter friends, foes, and many things that happen in his life. But they all change when he encounter the mastermind behind everything. It's the one that cause suffering............a powerful being named Gabramelek. He kill him inside his domain, but it close shut before he even get out, killing him. But unknown to him, killing him ironically save him, turn into a living paradox. His name...,........is Adamas.

Personality: unpredictable as he is, he's a being of paradoxes

Personality: unpredictable as he is, he's a being of paradoxes. He is also very harsh, but he has a soft spot for his friends.

Goal: "to be free from the shackles of society, the universe........humanity.....to protect."

Abilities

The Third Hand: he creates as much power as he can into his hand before projecting it from his fist in a massive display of force. It also possessed an aftereffect.

.Flash Punch: A vastly improved variation of Third Hand, where it possesses the same amount of power but lacks the aftereffect, charging time, and energy cost. It's also faster than his previous technique.

Overburst Force: he put every of his might to brought forth all of his strength, stamina and power into one, making him rival the whole universe but at a cost of completely exhausted its user after usage.

.Overburst Force, Transcendent Flash: a refine variation of Overburst Force. With this, he's able to use Overburst Force freely, essentially making him powerful enough to tear the very earth.