OC #8

Name: Shishi Keisho

Aliases: Prideful Lion.

Look:

When Bloodlust Activate:

Personality: a humble man who has a dream of living a life full of peace and tranquility, but also secretly yearn for adventure and conflict

Personality: a humble man who has a dream of living a life full of peace and tranquility, but also secretly yearn for adventure and conflict. He's a prideful of his own abilities, making up for his Alias, "Prideful Lion". He respects everyone, even his own enemies, and cowards, whom he thought that is the best strategy to gauge their opponents.

Overall Abilities

He possessed no powers whatsoever, but to make up for it, he train himself since adolescence, giving him at peak conditions. He also value swordsmanship and martial arts, to the point of him creating one.

-Immense Strength: his strength compare that to a boulder, but as time grews, it increase to the point of absurdity, to the point he literally stop a truck at full speed. He can also ignore his body's survival instinct, drawing out incredible strength, Abe to destroying buildings if he want to.

-Immense Speed: It's irrelevant of his speed, but he's able to be fast enough to create ten afterimages. It increases further as his speed remains, creating more the amount of afterimages.

-Immense Stamina: sometimes in the past, he traveled widely around the globe on foot, which make up to his stamina training.

Fighting Style: he doesn't shown to possess a fighting style. Rather, he fight through with his use of thinking. He always deducted on creating techniques that's suitable in any situations, only to be discarded away after it's use. But every technique he randomly creates are all high leveled techniques that require years or even lifetimes of training to achieve. There are three key factors behind his fighting style; Insight, Body Supremacy, and control of bloodlust.

-Insight: During his training since adolescence, he has learned that one of the key factor of fighting is observation. With this, he can read his opponent's next move, simply through their muscle movement. This is also the key factor behind his technique creation as he think of scenarios that he can perform each techniques. This is the result of his intellectual approach and experience in battlefields.

-Body Supremacy: During his rigorous training, Shishi master the skill to to control his body at will, letting him perform various such as his sense, like turning his POV into a tunnel vision, and perform a technique that takes decades or lifetime to achieve. This is also one of the three key factor of his fighting style.

-Bloodlust Control: one of the key factor behind his fighting style. His bloodlust comes in three categories; Exudation, Suppression and Perception.

.Exudation: Shishi can give off his pure killing intent, affecting opponents, themselves, and others around the vicinity. Particularly strong killing intent can paralyze the victim in fear, causing them to morbidly hallucinate their own deaths, kill them by forcing the mind to believe their death is a reality, or materialize killing intent, killing them with it. Even those with regenerations can't escape this. Only those with immense willpower can escape this, but they can only escape the two examples, as they cannot escape the solidified bloodlust. He can also use this to coat himself with bloodlust, empowering all his physical capabilities. Since his killing intent was meant to kill, there's no discrimination in killing, so it also give him advantage against incorporeal beings.

.Suppression: If the user has mastered control over their emotions, they can control their killing intent by suppressing it, to prevent their opposition from discovering it, thus hiding one's motives and preventing one from being tracked by such emotions.

.Perception: Anyone who can also perceive a foe's killing intent can perceive the foe's next move and prepare the next appropriate move in advance. Even the killing intent itself can be used as a radar, looking to one's mind, and granted limited precognition.

Overall Powers

Peak Human Characteristics/Superhuman

Killing Intent

Perception Manipulation

Bloodlust Empowerment

Supernatural Swordsmanship/Martial Art

Note: Insight and Perception can be confusing sometimes, as they're look to be the same. But they're actually different. For example, one can predict the future through calculations, and one can see the future. Yeah, it's like that.