OC#10

Name: Futatsugi Sita

Look:

True Form:

True Form:

Age: Unknown

Age: Unknown

Alias: Nadare, World Collapse, Houki.

Like: Shuu, those who close to Shuu.

Personality: despite her title, she is a teasing and gentle individual.

She is incapable of changing, both physically and mentally, thus exists in eternal shame and remorse and lost her luster by kneading all the negative emotions and experiences of frustration that plagued her mind. She had even attempted to commit suicide, but because of her powers she was unable to do so.

After she had dream of Shuu, she began to have tendencies that change her eternal shame, turning it into eternal obsession, as she want to experience what's like to be normal, as Shuu did. Due to this, she began to have obsessive impulse when being near Shuu.

Abilities

-Fractured World

A mysterious ability possessed by Nadare that has displayed myriad applications, but can largely be summarized as the ability to attach and detach objects from one another.
On a small scale this can be used to fuse individuals into chimera-like beings. But on a larger scale she is capable of moving around Stars and Planets all across the Universe, moving them to her will, rearranging the Cosmos.

She's also capable of applying it to her blades, so she can cut absolutely anything, going even further than separating intermolecular bonds of something, to cutting down ideas and concepts themselves.

This is the result of her experiment of the Futatsugi Families' power of focusing on "Direct Interference of Inorganic Substances". Though she evolved it into something more.

+Angra Mainyu

As she had become the very concept of failure, so to are those who touch or near her will invariably taste failure. This is a special usage of Fractured World created by Sita. Where she is able to interfere with vectors and spatial coordinates in order to make her untouchable through the reversal of causality and the alteration of directions. It is called a sort of Fortune Manipulation, able to make possibilities come to be, rare chances being made inevitable.

The magnitude of the ability grows in proportion to the strength of her opponent. Thus it reached its apex if she were to fight someone of equal power. The only known power to oppose it is Logic Collide, Sin, and the Five World Codes.

+Singularity, Angra Mainyu. Or Amanoukifune.

The result of Fractured World. A separate reality became disconnected from the World.

The interior's weirdness was difficult to explain: sharp pointed and streamlined designs were combined, and it wasn't clear if the walls and floor were made of metal or of stone. A structure like this one doesn't exist in any other place, anyone from this age who saw it wouldn't be able to explain. It has many rooms, one of which was like a large amphitheatre with rows of seats set out in a semi-circle, all looking towards a huge monitor drawing incomprehensible electronic characters at abnormal speed.

-Dies Irae Pantheon

The power that keep Sita sane. But in exchange for that, the Singularity she creates became a world that's beyond comprehension, thus turn the already weird place into an Eldritch location. It's true power is creating a world where everyone grow stronger the more wrathful they are.

Equipment

Shinga