OC #9 (well not an OC but okay.)

Name: Kazuma Y Goch

Alias: Issei Hyoudou (formerly), the Red Dragon Emperor, Domination Emperor, the Rakshasa, Blood God Cain.

Look(Before):

(As Kazuma Y Goch):

(As Kazuma Y Goch):

Race: Human, Anti-Angel Vessel (Via Sin), Dragon (via Boosted Gear)

Personality: as Issei, he's a die-hard pervert, but with a heart of gold.

As Kazuma Y Goch, he possessed a 180 degrees turn. Due to his 'death' in the hands of a girl who ask him on a date, he became cynical, emotionless, fear of women (except his family and his close friends.), and prone to anger. But to his close friend, his personality as Issei Hyoudou resurface (but without his perverse.)

Power

Boosted Gear: Boosted Gear is a red gauntlet housing Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, which allows the user to double their powers every ten seconds without limit until the user reaches their limit, whether it's their physical abilities, magic or demonic power based on the user. It has been described as allowing the wielder to surpass the powers of God and Four Great Satans for a temporary amount of time. In Issei's case, he's known as "the strongest Red Dragon Emperor alive". With it, he can will the power of the Boosted Gear to his own bidding, creating new abilities and shaping its appearance.

.Boost: Doubles the user's power. This call is announced every 10 seconds until the user reaches his/her physical limit.

-Boost Double: Boost his powers two time's powerful than his normal Boost.

-Boost Quinti: Boost his powers five times powerful than his normal Boost.

-Boost Sexta: Boost his powers six times powerful than his normal Boost.

-Boost Overburst: Make Issei boost beyond his limits, to the point where everything around him explodes.

-Boost Overture(locked): use when he assimilates himself with Ddraig. He becomes a living Domination that can infinitely boost his powers.

Scale Mail Balance Breaker: generates a Dragon Armor while drastically increasing the user's power, abilities, speed, and defense. It also temporarily allows Issei to use the power of the Boosted Gear without the 10 seconds interval.

.Juggernaut Drive: A special ability of the Longinus - Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing, and are considered to be forbidden moves. The Juggernaut Drive temporarily removes the seal placed on the Heavenly Dragons, but the users will lose their sanity while their lives are devoured by the power. Juggernaut Drive contains a curse made up of the negative emotions of the past possessors of the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing that influences the current user to enter this form. The curse of the Juggernaut Drive can be permanently removed if the hatred of its past possessors is dispersed. After its first activation, the Juggernaut Drive leaves the Sacred Gear in a state where its past possessor's thoughts have been released.

-Meta Drive - Juggernaut: Kazuma's strongest ability, and an evolved form of Juggernaut Drive. It allow Kazuma to use the Power of the Juggernaut Drive without facing the consequences of losing his sanity, but rather, use his hatred of himself as fuel. The more he hate, the more stronger he get.

-Overdrive the Juggernaut: rather than an evolved form, it's actually used as a restriction that helps reduce the burden on the body of its user when said user begins the usage of massive abilities. In Kazuma's case, his use of Juggernaut Drive. Although, it was described as being a burden itself, as well as a dangerous asset, for in the case that one was incapable of properly controlling it, the user's soul could even be destroyed.

Domination: his ability as the Red Dragon Emperor. It possessed both passive and active ability. Passively, it able to cause anyone within his vicinity fall on their knees and cowered in fear. As an active ability, Domination able to.....well, dominate anything. Strength, Magic, Gods, concepts, everything.

.Penetrate: Ddraig's second ability to pierce through any conceptual defense.

Blood Cain: an inherited ability of the descendants of Cain, the First Murder. It allows its user to control blood. The user of this ability have their human blood mutated to either divine blood, or demon blood, making them a walking god in human form.

Sin

A concept that dictates human nature. Sin is not acquired, but inborn. It is due to Sin that the remorseless paradise can be achieved. People become selfish and commit evil acts without any shame or guilt. Those who are born with powerful sin can have access to the negative quintessence, or Mana, which lies in the higher dimension that is the abyss. That is what is called Sin of Adam (which is actually, Magsarion.), the original sin that became a stigmata of all humans that he created and their descendants.

Powerful sins far surpass common sins such as stealing or lying, it is the pinnacle of evil (such as those in the seven deadly sins). Those who bear these sins are called Vessel of Demon King and have a direct connection to the abyss, the source of negative quintessence which Demons are made of.

Sin of Murder, Cain

At first, Issei has no Sin (except Lust. Although it's weak.), but after he come in contact with the Sin of Adam, he was overwritten with an urge and innate knowledge to kill. Such is, Sin of Murder, Cain. It's a sin that represents bloodshed and murder, fitting for a person who single-handily killed a group of fallens. Though it's the weakest, it's deceptively dangerous if use right.

It allows Kazuma to granted innate knowledge on killing, while also all of his sense heighten to the point he can interfere with non-corporeal beings. It drive him to have rapid response to battle at all times, able to see through gaps in his enemies defenses as if they weren't even there, and forcibly adding gap that don't even exist, turning Kazuma into a perfect killing machine.

In truth, it's an evolved form of Saoshyant Mah.

A/n: this OC is specialize in my story called the Observer. But if you guys want to include him in your stories, just ask.