OC#2

Name: Shuu Tendou

Appearance:

Alias: the Phantom, Watch Dog, Deus Ex Machina(the God from the Machine), Logic Breaker, Kikai (his other name)

Bio: A normal kid with a very normal life and a not so normal family in an advanced technomagical world, but one thing that's not normal is his unparalleled intelligence, to the point where he actually discovered time leaps and origin of existence, albeit accidentally. He even created three Mechanical Beings that can interfere with Reality, and formulas that can revolutionize magic to a higher scale, but the only thing he do, is playing games and watching anime. He's a shut-in that always want an ideal life, which is living in a Zen Style house on a mountain or a forest reading manga, comics and anime without the interrupting sounds of civilization. Until, his parents forced him to attend First High. More specifically, his mother and his sisters, Oda Tendou, Ain Tendou and Elesis Tendou. His father, Rentaro Tendou, actually support his son, but soon give up because he want his son to have a better future. Shuu hesitatingly agreed, because he doesn't want to face his mother and sisters' wrath, and also he doesn't want them to find out an incident where he accidentally erase his gene, making him technically not related to them, as sometimes he felt very uneasy when he's alone with them. With his knowledge about the world of mangas, he totally see where this is going and he doesn't want that. So he'll do as they wish to attend First High, not knowing what trouble he may face.

Personality: As a shut-in he's socially awkward and introverted, to the point everyone find it cute. Despite that, he's a very good person, enough to get along with almost everyone in First High. He's also a type of person who likes daily routine, as his greatest desire is to have a repetitive, but safe and good life. But if anyone tries to take that life away from him or even putting his friends and innocent people in danger, he goes through a very disturbing mood swings, from a shy hikikomori to a frighteningly calm, collected, cold and harsh individual that even surpassed the likes of Tatsuya Shiba, as the saying goes, "Beware the Quiet Ones", and let's just say the whole city goes blackout if that happens. In the past, he had a chunnibyou side. And due to that, he's able to get where he is now. He's still have it but tamed.

Intelligence: his practical skill is very mediocre due to being a shut-in. However, his intelligence is the league of its own. He's able to hack through the entire city, controlling his enemies' CAD, neutralize his opponent's MCA (Magic Calculation Area), and possibly, the whole world. He's also create formulas and equations that can revolutionize magic, creating new types of magic was one of his forte.

Powers

Fifth Element DNA base: he tested a theory of the Fifth Element and so far, he found out that it exist inside human DNA as the fifth base. He called it Quintinyme. Through the use of this "Fifth Element", he's capable of drawing energies that exist in higher dimensions from his surroundings, which controls the four elements of nature that becomes ethereal energy when broken down. This is the reason his genetics got erased, turning it into a blind slate.