OC #7

Name: Sirius Setsuna (formerly), Sirius Emiya

Look:

Personality: he is a highly empathetic and caring young man who understand little of life, having had virtually no contact with people except his family

Personality: he is a highly empathetic and caring young man who understand little of life, having had virtually no contact with people except his family. He's also an introvert as he was never cared by his family, the Setsuna Family, a family of mages. Due to his aptitude as a mage is almost close to nonexistent, he was shunned by his family, causing him to have low self-esteem. Despite that, he still love them. But, as they finally kicked him out, this cause his personality to shift to a 180 degrees turn. He became a swirling pit of hatred, which causing him to forcibly open his magic circuits, which was formerly 10, now open to an amount possessed by an average magus. He hates Magus in general, to the point where sense Mana cause him to go on a murderous spree, until he met Shirou Emiya. Like him, he was adopted by Kiritsugu Emiya, which at first, still has bloodlust directed to him, but slowly grew to accept him as his father.

He regret hating him as he's on his deathbed.

He made a sworn goal to protect Shirou, his only relative, at all cost, crafting powers just for him and himself to protect each other. He also beat some sense to Shirou for his stupid ideal, saving everyone which is impossible.

Like: his brother, his adopted family, his creation.

Hate: Magus in general, the Clocktower.

Power

Being a third-rated Spellcaster, he has low aptitude of being a magus. However, his research on other source of energy caused him to be on a level of Manaka Sajyou, a superhuman magus with talent that surpasses even the magi from the Age of the Gods. He creates a style of magecraft that's one step to Magic, and create the said magic through it.

Creation

Night Terror Null Essence: Sirius create a pure energy crystal that implanted to his right arm, capable of granting him superior body conditions that can match Divine Spirit, or Beast class Servants. But in turn, he transform into a being similar to werewolf. It's capable of destroying mountains with just breath alone, and supernatural abilities that werewolves possessed, such as enhanced sense, empowered at night-time (this doesn't mean he weakened at daytime.), reactive power levels and instinct of a wolf. It also act as a limiter to his Azure Arm, capable of negating every ability it hits, and replacing it with powerful explosions.

 It also act as a limiter to his Azure Arm, capable of negating every ability it hits, and replacing it with powerful explosions