OC#4

Name: Streiner Warden

Look:

Without his bandages:

Aliases: Grimm Reaper (or just Grimm), Wandering Chaos (to those who have powers), Keeper of Balance, Power Contradictors, the Mummy of Doom

Personality: a man of mysteries, he shown to be a person who possessed a very calm demeanor and has amazing battle instincts. He also likes to find out if the people he is fighting against are truly his enemy. However, with his friends, he shown to have a very gentle personality, caring for his friends and helping others. Although he's an amazing fighter, he has a fear of blood, which is very ironic as he has an ability to control blood, but he quickly overcome it if he face danger that's higher than his hemophobia or someone who tries to destroy those he cherished. He doesn't care about anyone who tries to destroy the world, as he put those he dears all above others, but will step in if they dare lay a finger on them or anyone who had no fault. To his enemies, he encouraged them to fight or kill him, only for him to humiliate them in the end. He also highly respect those he fight against, but go through a mood swing if his opponent is a prick. As a saying goes "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth", he just respond to them with the personality that mirrors his opponents. If his opponent is a ruthless killer, he also became ruthless to the point where he burn his opponents soul for eternity if he have to. He also shown to self-limiting himself from use his full power.

Power and Abilities

Hemokinesis (or Blood Manipulation): his basic power, also one of his strongest abilities he had, but he rarely use it due to his hemophobia.

Telekinesis: This is the very first power he used in battle. He's capable of lifting mountains with mind alone.

Irrelevant Physical Condition: it's unknown about his physical power, but he's shown to have possessed powerful strength that he almost destroyed the Sun with his sneeze, his precognitive battle instinct, his limitless stamina that allows him to hold himself in a gravity field and many more.

Mind Control: he possessed a very potent mind control that's capable of controlling a group of people and powerful beings simultaneously without having a migraine.

Aura Manipulation: he possessed an extremely powerful spiritual force (aura). With his aura, he can easily suppress strong explosions and attacks, create extremely durable force fields of spiritual energy, absorbing the energy put into the attacks, even in the form of pure kinetic force. He can also easily nullify the flow and effects of the auras of others by releasing small quantities of his own aura. He is also shown to use his force field to provide protection to others.

Nothingness Manipulation: control the absence of entities or substance; with this they can remove energy and matter from existence, by simply making things disappear, preventing energy from ever being conceived or via varied other means. They can control the essence of oblivion, allowing them to delete an eternity, removing targets from all lineages of time in every dimension, alter, reverse, or negate energy; etc. This could also lead to an ultimate goal of "destroying matter," as in bringing it out of existence. Essentially, his whole body was made of swirling pit of nothingness, making him unkillable.

-Omni-Negation: his signature ability. He's able to negate everything that was thrown at him. Be it Magic, powers or something akin to a planet, he negate them all. One of the reason he cover himself in bandages is because of this ability.

Self Destruction and Corruption: he possessed a powerful concept of "Self-Destruction, and Corruption", where everything around him was infected with any disease known to man, and also bring them to self-destruction, or suicide (if it's a living being). This is the reason why his body's covered in bandages, to not allowed anything or anyone looking at him dies. But it's also due to his bandages that he can control this power. This power also never discriminates, able to destroy anything by touch.

Immortality: he anchor his soul to his will, capable of becoming immortal. With this, he can anchor his existence to avoid being destroyed, survive the whole multiverse throwing at him without a problem. Even destroying his soul can't put an end to him. As long as he's aware of himself, he cannot die. Even if he didn't, it automatically reset his own life, living again.

Death Inducement: this allows him to induce the concept of death to any opponent he face.

Power Sealing and Awakening: this ability linked to his blood and also, his bandages, which is made of his own blood. With this, he can seal and unseal anyone's true potential. And if they had none, he can forcibly triggered it, only to be sealed again.

Aether Manipulation: other than his Blood Manipulation, this is one of his powerful but least used ability. It allows him to manipulate Aether, which is an element that grant control over elemental, cosmic, spiritual, and transcendental forces. This alone can cause him to reach the realm of gods, but he chose to keep his humanity, limited his use of Aether in creating mystical objects and weaponry, using it as projectiles and control over elements.

Nether Manipulation: the opposite of Aether Manipulation, it allows him generate, conjure, and manipulate Nether, the essence that flows through the realms of the Living and the Dead. Since Streiner exist between Life and Death, he can use it. Unlike Aether, which represents creative part of reality, Nether represents the destructive part of reality and as such all such forces are derived from it. This allows him to, like Aether, be a full blown God, able to manipulate causality of Life and Death, and many more. But because of this, and the same reason for the limited use of Aether, he rarely use it.

Bizarre Weapon Mastery: he is shown to used his bandages in battle. It possessed the ability to seal any powers and capture his opponents.

Weapons:

Kannibal

His bandages

His bandages.